1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads - Layout review

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by MLars, Feb 17, 2014.

Hi,

I have recently made a blog on uefa champions league fantasy football and am currently getting around 300 visits per day. My CTR is almost zero as are my earnings..

Would someone be so kind and take a look at the site to tell me if there is something wrong with the ads placement: http://championsleaguefantasytips.blogspot.com or do I just need to be patient and keep writing good posts?

Thank you!

MLars, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  2. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sites not to bad. You should try to write more content and experiment with ads blended around the content. With 300 visits a day I'm a little surprised at your ctr but not your earnings. Target advertisers are not going to be paying very much in your niche.

Lex350, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I believe you have ads located where they are supposed to be. In my experience, text ads earn more than image ads. If I were you I'd make all your ads text only.

qwikad.com, Feb 25, 2014 IP