1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads for Person Profile

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by arbok, May 19, 2016.

I live in Italy and I noticed that FB proposals me people who have nothing to do with my profile, my network or my style of navigation on the Internet. Also these people live all abroad.

In my opinion these people are proposals me from FB because they paid for this service. However, not being linked to any marketing campaign I think they have paid only for promoting your own user profile.

I asked in some Italians forums, but they tell me that it is not possible.
    The thing is very strange and so I wonder whether it is not rather a paid service available abroad.

arbok, May 19, 2016 IP
  2. And_The-Teddy_Bach

And_The-Teddy_Bach Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, those people are right. You can't advertise your private stuff, you need to get a page. You should check the connection between your Facebook account and other platforms, maybe Facebook's algorithm is presenting you with people you know on other platforms.

And_The-Teddy_Bach, May 21, 2016 IP
  3. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    They didn't lie to yo, you cant advertise personal profiles on Facebook.
    It probably have something to do with your activity on other networks, or with the content that you have been uploading to your profile.

David G. Welch, Jun 30, 2016 IP