1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads for 'Mobile site'

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by silent_1, May 14, 2015.

I'm running a blog where I placed both text and display ads. But when I visit my blog on mobile, I can't see ads there. They are visible only if someone click on to see full site. What types of ads I should place so that they will be visible on mobile site?

silent_1, May 14, 2015 IP
  2. Wasi88

Wasi88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should create a 'responsive ad' for that purpose. Make sure that the HTML element (where the ad should be shown in) has a specific pixel width instead of a percentage (or auto and the like). Define that specific width by CSS in relation to the different screen sizes. And also make sure that a standard ad size is able to show within your defined width (some newer ad formats don't seem to be included in the responsive ads). HowTo from Google.

Example HTML:

<div class="responsiveAd">
       <script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
        <ins class="adsbygoogle"
          style="display:block"
          data-ad-client="ca-pub-xxx.."
          data-ad-slot="xxx.."
          data-ad-format="horizontal"></ins>
       <script>
          (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
       </script>
    </div>
    Code (markup):
    And a proper CSS example code:
    .responsiveAd { width: 728px; }
    @media screen and (max-device-width: 1023px) { .responsiveAd { width: 680px; } }
    @media screen and (max-device-width: 767px) { .responsiveAd { width: 270px; } }
    Code (markup):

Last edited: May 15, 2015
    Wasi88, May 14, 2015 IP
  3. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree with Wasi88. It can be the reason why your ads are not showing. But there is a another reasons for not showing ads on mobile site.
    Google has a policy that the ads are showing on mobiles for those who are in the US&Canada and many other countries. Maybe you are not from those countries.

xendurinan, May 15, 2015 IP
  4. LinnieMoneyMaker

LinnieMoneyMaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When simply no pertinent adverts can be obtained, absolutely no adverts is going to be view able.

LinnieMoneyMaker, May 26, 2015 IP
  5. silent_1

silent_1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Wasi88 may I use CSS code as it is as I'm not expert in coding?

----
    I added code at the end of style.css file and used div tag with ad but still cant get the desired result.

silent_1, Jun 7, 2015 IP