1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ads disabled but no notification. What now?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Basita, Mar 1, 2012.

Hi... Could someone please tell me how I can request a re-send of a policy violation notification I never received?
    My blog www.natmd.com is a few months old and since the beginning all Adsense ads have been disabled. My account is active and ads are showing on other sites.
    I have written to Google but I only receive the automatic email informing me of some violation that they say I should have received notification about. I didn't.
    Someone recently told me they saw a pop-up on my page (that I did not add) so I suspected foul play and immediately took down the blog, disinfected and upgraded everything.
    However, I cannot ever request a review since the form requires you to specify the notification ID, so since I never received one I am just plain STUCK! Can anyone get me out?
    Many thanks.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
    Basita, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  2. hill2001

hill2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    you probably ripped off most of that content. this is why they banned you.

try infolinks

hill2001, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  3. Basita

Basita Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... on what grounds do you assume I've "ripped off most of the content"? ALL content on my blog has been written over several months either by myself or outsourced to one trusted writer. Maybe you should check with Copyscape before making such an accusation.
    Also, my question was not "why did Google ban my ads?" but "how can I request a notification re-send?".
    Anyone have any experience with this?
    Thanks.

Basita, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  4. hill2001

hill2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    once you are banned that's it. don't waste your time.

hill2001, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Did you check your junk mailbox? If your site benned, sure you will receive the notification

lifeplayer, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  6. @Gyanguru

@Gyanguru Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Google adsense team would inform the reason for banning or disabling the ads on a website, as mentioned by lifeplayer do check you spam box, also infolinks is good only when you have a good amount of traffic why not try YPN

@Gyanguru, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  7. Basita

Basita Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Many thanks lifeplayer and Gyanguru... Yes, I have checked everywhere and there's no sign of a message.
    Also the automatic email I receive when I ask for a re-send states that in case the notification in lost it is also in the Messages section of my Adsense homepage. Which remains empty to this day.
    I have read many threads, questions and posts by others in the same situation. Perhaps the email did go into my Spam folder and I accidentally deleted it (though I do always check before emptying the trash).
    The question is, how do I get another?

Basita, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  8. ThePassiveIncomeBlog

ThePassiveIncomeBlog Active Member

Best Answers:
    You just contact Google Customer service if you really think that they havent send you the notification.

ThePassiveIncomeBlog, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  9. adsenseapprove

adsenseapprove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    notification will come , may be it delay

adsenseapprove, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  10. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    You may be received the notification Email in the Spam/Junk folder in your Email Account. Have you checked it? If not, do it so that you can know the reason for account/website disable (for adsense).

josefaryan, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  11. Basita

Basita Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all replies...
    @ThePassiveIncomeBlog: I have written several times to Adsense support and each time just receive an instant automatic email telling me to read the notification and that I can request a review, but on the form I have to include the notification ID, which I don't have... so I'm just going round and round.
    @josefaryan: yes, as I said, I have checked in all folders (first of all the spam/junk). I just do not have it.
    I just hope adsenseapprove is right, and that I only need to wait.

Basita, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  12. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't understand what are you talking about.
    You have banned from adsense or your adsense application disapproved?

dumindushalika, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  13. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    A few months old and ads have never shown?
    They surely are not showing on your site as can be tested by entering your url here:
    http://www.labnol.org/google-adsense-sandbox/

Could be that the domain name had been used previously by someone else and that it has been dropped after adsense disabled ads on it?
    On archive.org I see there was something on this domain name in 2008 about natural medicine also (but full of copy and paste articles):
    http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://natmd.com
    In this case you should contact adsense saying that ads are disabled but you're a new owner totally separate from the previous one... Well that if you're telling us the whole truth because on whois we can see the domain has been registered in 2007 and so it's not only a few months old and if you're somewhat related to that 2008 history, then get your story straight before talking again with adsense. I wouldn't try to outsmart them as that would be a bit stupid or unrealistic.

Now if ads were displaying when you first started and then stopped, I don't know.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
    JamesColin, Mar 3, 2012 IP