1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adobe Illustrator Expert Needed!

Discussion in 'Services' started by rhinoplayer, Oct 12, 2004.

OK - - I need some work on something that I haven't seen on this forum before but I thought I would check to see if anyone is interested -

I have a need for a graphic artists that can build graphic overlays / graphic panels for me in AI (version 9 or up). This could be a long-term relationship but there would only be occassional work ~ although right now I have several projects backed up!

I need someone with immediate availability. Prior experience will definitely help.

Does anyone out there feel able? I attached an example of a project for you to look at. You will definitely receive a a little more info than this to go on but this is the type of thing you will build up. I will supply measurements, pictures of any logos, icons, and everything else you need. I imagine if someone has experience they will pick up how to do this pretty quickly and be able to make a good $$$.

I'm hoping to just estimate the time my graphic artist would take to do these and then just give you a good hourly rate times the estimated time.

For the file attached, I would expect this to take 2.5 hours (as an estimate).

Thanks! Hope to hear from people soon!

Let me know if there are questions.

Mike Ryan

Attached Files:

rhinoplayer, Oct 12, 2004 IP
  2. rhinoplayer

rhinoplayer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for some of the private messages I received. I have two or three names that I'm going to go with when the projects are ok'd to continue.

Thanks
    Mike

rhinoplayer, Oct 13, 2004 IP
  3. marccoulombe

marccoulombe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi -- Re your ad in Craigslist -- I am a pro in Illustrator. You can check out my website www.illustratorexpert.com

Rates for work such as you posted would be negotiable down from the posted rate. I am fast and accurate.

Hope to hear from you.

Marc Coulombe
    marc@adviceguys.us

www.illustratorexpert.com

marccoulombe, Jul 17, 2007 IP