1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adnow Native Ads [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rayees wani, Oct 5, 2015.

1. vigaso

vigaso Member

Best Answers:
    i mean if some publishers Try to get fake traffic they have the right to Ban Them ... i don't wanna Wast my time and try if it's Fake or not it seems pretty shitty Company

vigaso, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  2. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    I work with them for 2-3 years.
    After 2 years or so, they tell me, that i am banned (they take my earnings) because i use banners on erotic section. AFTER 2 years.

Ok, i let them take my money, and start again from 0$.
    I exclude erotic section, i tell the moderator to check the erotic section personally, to see if it's ok. I get the ok.
    They pay me once, After that, they wait 2 weeks and 2 days to form a new payment (tickets, email, support skype = take 2 weeks and 2 days to FORMED a payment, not actually payed it).

I see ok, maybe they have problems with people. Now i wait almost 3 weeks to FORM a payment, but i get banned again and all my earnings taken.
    The same issue, but erotic section have no ads.

This time they waiting to take my earnings for 3 weeks.
    I'm done with them. Cruel people and i just only hope, that god see you adnow guys and give you the same, how you give us.
    Despicable people!

crystygye, Mar 21, 2018 IP
  3. babakprs

babakprs Peon

Best Answers:
    Adnow is a scam.
    They contacted me to have their ads in my website.
    After a long negotiation, I agreed to put their ads in some of my blogs instead of my main website. I wanted to test them.

At the time of payment, they blocked my account and claimed that the clicks were not valid !!

It’s good that it was just for testing and the amount of money was not so much considerable, $55.

My advice: Stay Away from Adnow.

babakprs, Apr 19, 2018 IP
  4. dipakdpatil

dipakdpatil Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am working adnow since 2 years and now they have not paying mi my last 3 weeks payments.. My id is 207157 . I have contacted support team too many time and got reply "please wait,i have not been updated yet", it happend so many time whenever i made contact with them. So i request you to kindly take a look at this issue and solve it so that i can work with you .

dipakdpatil, Apr 25, 2018 IP
  5. Edward_Melendez

Edward_Melendez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I work in a online shop that located in Iran. I want to know does your services work in this country or not?

Edward_Melendez, Jul 15, 2018 IP
  6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Have you read this thread, Do you really want to work with them given all the negative reviews and scam reports??
    You must be insane.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    malky66, Jul 15, 2018 IP
  7. Edward_Melendez

Edward_Melendez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I read this tread. just asked for more information...i'm just searching for good services in native ads, Can you tell me some of the good services you worked with them?

Edward_Melendez, Jul 15, 2018 IP