1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adnow Native Ads [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rayees wani, Oct 5, 2015.

1. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    Scammer? Who is a scammer....someone who steals from people and have I scammed you before? It is capital NO for a no brain like you.Instead you standing tall against ad now why not look for a valid proof backing the claim that they scammed you. Jobless jerk
    SEMrush

sunday Smith, Jun 9, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    I am having consistent chat with adnow's admin and I am sure I will get a good feedback to give you guys. My aim will be to know the exact truth about them and one of them is if they will be paying.

Daniel Beatrice, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  3. Rocksrahul784

Rocksrahul784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Because scam adnow deleted their reply regarding payment. And I told them if you doubt that I don't have organic traffic, you can see my Alexa status, or I can add your email to my Google analytics account. But they are lier and scam, they ate my money.

Rocksrahul784, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  4. Rocksrahul784

Rocksrahul784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Jobless are better than cheaters.

5. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    It is great you are sending us updates. Please I will really appreciate it if you can help with a screenshot of whatsoever you do with the CS of ad now. I too want to use them if they are for real.

sunday Smith, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  6. Rocksrahul784

Rocksrahul784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    D
    Do you think Google analytics is fake?

7. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    No friend I can never say it is wrong.Google analytics is correct and that is why they stand out.

sunday Smith, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  8. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    While my real friend and 99% of users in forum has been scammed from Adnow, you never use adnow and you just protect them? For sure you are playing game. You are from adnow just like other fake accounts that are not active here anymore. Lol
    You will never have a chance to scam more people because everyone know that they are Scam.

fidanselmani, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  9. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    You and which of your friend? I stand to be corrected here. I am not in anyway connected to ad now. I have seen a proof of payment online from adnow and that to me means it is not all that you guys said were scammed.

sunday Smith, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  10. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have seen just Bullshit. Post here all proof of adnow. I have post up to 5 links with proofs that they are scam. What the hell else you want? Stop posting fake review about adnow and don't protect them because they are scam. Please stop!

fidanselmani, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  11. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    Good day friends. I see no reason why we should fight each other. I am processing a great startup with ad now and my wish is that they real. I have contacted their admin numerous times and I hope I will be able to get positive results from them. Thank you.

Daniel Beatrice, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  12. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    One great aspect of life is respecting everyone and that why my greatest goal here is to respect everyone I talk with.I never said you are wrong or right and that is why I am begging you to table your opinion without insults. We both have a say and my mine is that if adnow has paid some before, there there is something wrong somewhere that needs tackling.

sunday Smith, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  13. sanjeev.me232

sanjeev.me232 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Admin,

I regret to inform you that suddenly yesterday I did notice that my account balance is showing zero. but I don't get any notification for the same. why this has happened, I'm so confused regarding it.

Today I was checking the statistics, the balance is also zero. the major thing is the AD getting impression and clicks but there are no changes on income. please find the quick preview of today's statistics below.

Account ID - 219125

Date - 19.06.17

Views - 479

Clicks - 33

Clicks from other resources - 24

CTR - 6.89%

Income - 0 $

eCPM - 0 $

Looking forward to your valuable reply.

Thanks
    Sanjay

sanjeev.me232, Jun 18, 2017 IP
  14. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you contacted the customer care to ask what the problem Is? You need to contact them so that they can tell you the situation of things.

Daniel Beatrice, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  15. sanjeev.me232

Best Answers:
    @Daniel Beatrice yeah I've contacted them on this support [at]adnow.com, and have also created a ticket for the same. but unfortunately, there is no reply. On today morning when I did log again in my account it showing the same thing and asking there is no website is added yet. please add website and create the widget. I'm so confused and worried also. still, I'm waiting for the reply from official customer care. All of my traffic is valid. if require I'm ready to share Google Analytics traffic also. I'm waiting for their reply.

sanjeev.me232, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  16. sanjeev.me232

Best Answers:
    Hi Rayees Wani,

I regret to inform you that suddenly yesterday I did notice that my account balance is showing zero. but I don't get any notification for the same. why this has happened, I'm so confused regarding it.

Today I was checking the statistics, the balance is also zero. the major thing is the AD getting impression and clicks but there are no changes on income. please find the quick preview of today's statistics below.

Account ID - 219125

Date - 19.06.17

Views - 479

Clicks - 33

Clicks from other resources - 24

CTR - 6.89%

Income - 0 $

eCPM - 0 $

On today morning when I did log again in my account it showing the same thing and asking there is no website is added yet. please add website and create the widget. I'm so confused and worried also. still, I'm waiting for the reply from official customer care. All of my traffic is valid. if require I'm ready to share Google Analytics traffic also. I'm waiting for their reply.

Looking forward to your valuable reply.

Thanks
    Sanjay

sanjeev.me232, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  17. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    I see no reason why they should not contact you. Maybe you should be patient since it is not up to 24 hours you contacted them. I always have this smooth chatting with their admin so I am sure explanations will be given but please do not relent in contacting them.

Daniel Beatrice, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  18. paula pena

paula pena Member

Best Answers:
    adnow not paying any more . stay away .

paula pena, Jun 26, 2017 at 11:44 PM IP