1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adnow Native Ads [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rayees wani, Oct 5, 2015.

1. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is CPE kid, not CPI.
    I am glad you are such a successful and smart a**
    SEMrush

fidanselmani, Jun 1, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lol, I feel sorry for you. Big looser. I just reported.
    P.s you have so much free time even that you make $15k per day? Haha

fidanselmani, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  3. Satpal Singh

Satpal Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lol its not cpc or cpe . i wrk on cpi not like you becoz ur fool in the world

Satpal Singh, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  4. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    @ fidanselmani : I noticed you are fighting everyone who is saying something positive about adnow. Has adnow scammed you before. I am just curious please.

Daniel Beatrice, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  5. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not me, but someone that I know in real life. I was talking about adsense and CPE program with the guy that is making 15k $ per day so I am not sure why you care about me that I fight adnow is scam ? I also have noticed that all new users come here protect adnow and then they never come back. So, I don't want to waste more time to write, just take a look how many users have proofs and you will be Noticed that Adnow is scam.

Cheers

fidanselmani, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  6. FoxVisits

FoxVisits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow. Indeed they are SCAM! what a shame I haven't seen that thread before I started my work with them. I Have taken all my adnow ads OFF yesterday because I found this thread and today I received an email with information that my account has been BLOCKED. This network should be deleted and should never exist. It's a rat and legal thief network so watch out !

FoxVisits, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  7. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe is good idea if we report them in AdWords, Facebook and other networks that they make promotion about the company so people will not get scammed. Sometimes I have seen Ads from Adnow so I believe most people sign up from Ads.

8. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the kind reply. I have put everything in place to confirm how legit or scam they are so I want to proceed working for them. But sincerely there customer care is great and with the explanation they tabled, I think it should be a great one working for them.

9. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You clearly are from Adnow and I am sure in the next one month you will post fake proofs that you receive payments from them.
    In this forum are up to 100 users with proofs that Adnow is scam and you want to 'try' them? We are not so fool if you try to play like this.

One serious network if ban you, they will never restore your account or to ask if you have other sites you can work with them again lol, and this is Adnow that do.

10. FoxVisits

FoxVisits Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Exactly. I must agree with you... and probably not only me.
    I'm just surfing all other forums and I can see now that EVERYWHERE are proofs of adnow is a huge obvious scam.

FoxVisits, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  11. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    Sir you said you were blocked yesterday.please can you show us your screenshot of being blocked? I just want a valid proof from you. Thank you

12. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I hate them because they are in this Scam business so long and they still continue to scam people.

13. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    Mr Fidamensa: I love your replies and U think you are trying to protect some of us.please can you show me a proof of you personally being scammed? I want to see the proof from you. I want a proof to proof my decision wrong please.

14. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As I said, my real friend that is living in my street since kid, has scammed from them. I know him very well and he handle good site.
    If you want proofs, just take a look in this forum, read threads.
    If you want suggestion:
    - If you use Adsense, your account may be in a big risk because sometimes their ads (thumbnails) are almost naked girls and robots of Adsense won't ask you to remove etc but simple will ban you. Beisde that, maybe you won't see any type of ads like this, but someone in other country maybe can. So this is the same for crawlers from adsense. Be careful and read all posts for Adnow and you will realise that they are really BIG scam.

15. Phalzaron

Phalzaron Peon

Best Answers:
    Proof ? ,

all you have to do is look at the dialogue obviously it begs the question that something is suspicious
    I've recently joined them and I'm seeing dodgy stuff going on 1,000's of impressions and so called clicks
    that were made from a (Third Party Website) Smells like BS to me and they are located in London too
    so they ain't outside the law : I'll take my proof into court if they fail to pay me .

-Random Webmaster

Phalzaron, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  16. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They are not from London, they are from India and that's why their English language is bad. Do whatever you want to do, who cares? Here are a lot of proofs.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/stay-away-from-adnow-com-scam.2763499/
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adnow-com-is-pure-scammer-website-just-stay-away.2800303/#post-19467296
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/care-adnow-com-scam.2770964/
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adnow-doesnt-pay-scam-alert.2788669/

Or, read from here all threads: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adnow-native-ads-official-thread.2765376/page-16

17. Phalzaron

Phalzaron Peon

Best Answers:
    ...yet they are based in london yes ? or are the contact details I'm looking at incorrect ? :
    Why claim to be based in London yet your saying India ?

Attached Files:

• 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      39.2 KB
      Views:
  18. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't want to waste my time. As I said, do whatever you want

19. Phalzaron

Phalzaron Peon

Best Answers:
    My Friend you seem to possess quite a bit of hostility in your tone is there any reason why you would be like this
    I'm simply validating a fact exactly what do you mean by waste your time ? and no one cares ? these are the responses
    of a child I would assume .

20. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just added some Links with AMAZING posts and proofs and you still ask me for proofs and where are located. Are you kidding ? All information are.on these thread, just read like all other users do and you will find.