1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adnow Native Ads [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rayees wani, Oct 5, 2015.

1. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    We know that. Which serious network will call you 'Dear sir' and to ask that in the future maybe they can work again if you break Terms of service? LOL :)

fidanselmani, May 31, 2017 IP
  2. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is differrent .
    adnow is more difficult to get click on their ads
    adsense = smart advertising they show advertising like a your content so you can get %5 ctr on it
    you can not get %5 ctr on adnow because there is just 10-15 such advertising on their system
    i place adnow on my website and get max %2 ctr if i do put adnsense in same place i ll get more than %10 ctr
    adnow is not alternative of adsense
    adnow is just better than nothing
    if you can use adsense than you ll never use adnow on your website
    i m in this biz like more than 15 years .and member from 2006 if you check my old post you can see to many screenshot about my earning [i made 54.000$ in a day and i got payment without any problem ]
    i think Satpal Singh is 18 years a-social child and trying to get rich with fake clicks :)

kikker, May 31, 2017 IP
  3. Satpal Singh

Satpal Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are my child becouse i started internet suffering from my age was 12years and now i am 17 year old.

lol you are child in my front. becouse ur brain was damaged using adnow..and when u started using mobile phone . in that time i started using internet and hackings.

Ur just lol peoples, Do you know my age is 17 and im making per day 15,000$ from other netwrks?

now tell me who is social child me or you ..

Maybe my English is poor.. lol but u cannot speack ABC of hindi ..

u r too much old maybe ur brain have some issue like adnow.. please visit hospital nd Repair it soon..

Satpal Singh, May 31, 2017 IP
  4. Satpal Singh

Satpal Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i do hard work with smart work.. u peoples can only using 4% of ur brain and we peoples use 90%..

other thing is CPC adnow native ads are nothing this ads users are small kids.

the legends will wrk in CPI.. with Hard and smartt work..

kikker is a small kid even he bigger then me but him brain was not working correctly. so avoid him

nd adnow is a small netwrk using by chinese cheaters.. but were 5 steps frnt from u

5. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, is your site Mashable.com or which ? In the way you tell us about your revenue from 'other networks' and judge other people's brain, make me think that if someone is Child that is dreaming something, that's you & only you. I would recommend to stop dreaming and start working.. :)

6. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe some people will take a look in this thread and they will see this somehow as a official information. Can you tell us 'WHO' are 'they' that already said above 10% is risk CTR? Please do not post misinformations about CTR because there is no official Safe CTR and no one has said that above 10% is danger or under 10% is safe.

7. Satpal Singh

Satpal Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lol maybe U are only cpc user so i can undrstand . no worry u will get knowladge soon..

8. Satpal Singh

Satpal Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    go here https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/what-is-a-good-ctr-for-adsense.2737698/ and take a look on it.. What ctr is safe we know better then you. becouse were Adsense users from 2 years ... i gave my opinion but some peoples are small minded .no worry you need some time to undrstand about ctr

9. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    You are very arrogant user. You need to learn how to talk professional first. This print screen is to let you know that I am not just 'cpc' but more 'cpe' - I hope you will get knowledge about this soon lol.

10. paula pena

paula pena Member

Best Answers:
    is there any probleem with adnow payment again ? i am waiting for the payment for a month from now

paula pena, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  11. Satpal Singh

Satpal Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you are irritating man.. u know only cpe and cpi lol..
    u need some more time to know more ways. i hope u wil soon get the knowladge of CPI and Cpa + CPL ...
    Big lol for u :p

Satpal Singh, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  12. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    It is CPE kid, not CPI.
    I am glad you are such a successful and smart a**

fidanselmani, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  13. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, I feel sorry for you. Big looser. I just reported.
    P.s you have so much free time even that you make $15k per day? Haha

fidanselmani, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  14. Satpal Singh

Satpal Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lol its not cpc or cpe . i wrk on cpi not like you becoz ur fool in the world

Satpal Singh, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  15. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    @ fidanselmani : I noticed you are fighting everyone who is saying something positive about adnow. Has adnow scammed you before. I am just curious please.

Daniel Beatrice, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  16. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Not me, but someone that I know in real life. I was talking about adsense and CPE program with the guy that is making 15k $ per day so I am not sure why you care about me that I fight adnow is scam ? I also have noticed that all new users come here protect adnow and then they never come back. So, I don't want to waste more time to write, just take a look how many users have proofs and you will be Noticed that Adnow is scam.

Cheers

fidanselmani, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  17. FoxVisits

FoxVisits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow. Indeed they are SCAM! what a shame I haven't seen that thread before I started my work with them. I Have taken all my adnow ads OFF yesterday because I found this thread and today I received an email with information that my account has been BLOCKED. This network should be deleted and should never exist. It's a rat and legal thief network so watch out !

FoxVisits, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  18. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe is good idea if we report them in AdWords, Facebook and other networks that they make promotion about the company so people will not get scammed. Sometimes I have seen Ads from Adnow so I believe most people sign up from Ads.

19. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the kind reply. I have put everything in place to confirm how legit or scam they are so I want to proceed working for them. But sincerely there customer care is great and with the explanation they tabled, I think it should be a great one working for them.

Daniel Beatrice, Jun 2, 2017 IP
  20. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    You clearly are from Adnow and I am sure in the next one month you will post fake proofs that you receive payments from them.
    In this forum are up to 100 users with proofs that Adnow is scam and you want to 'try' them? We are not so fool if you try to play like this.

One serious network if ban you, they will never restore your account or to ask if you have other sites you can work with them again lol, and this is Adnow that do.