1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adnow Native Ads [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rayees wani, Oct 5, 2015.

1. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    so you are saying that 99.9% publishers from Digital forum are fraud publishers?! I haven't seen any single publisher that got paid from them, just fake reviews like you.

fidanselmani, May 10, 2017 IP
  2. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    I am not saying anyone is fake. I just want you to be straightforward by providing valid proof of being scammed. Please no insults.

sunday Smith, May 10, 2017 IP
  3. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Proof that they are not scam. As I said, check the old threads here in forum and see how many proofs we have.
    Are you from Adnow team? You protect them so much, it's like you are behind this scam network
    I see that other users that protected Adnow are not comment anymore because they are exposed. You with only 5 messages in this forum makes me think that you are one of these ex-users that post fake reviews about popular scam network ADNOW !

4. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    Am so shocked that you are laying false accusations against me. I never insulted you but you are insulting me. I have no direct link with ad now so why saying what you don't know? If you were scammed please prove it to us with a screenshot then I will believe you.

5. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Lol.. make the damn search that I said, you can find all proofs that you are looking for. Am I accuse false you? How it is possible? You have 6 messages on forum and all of them are by saying that 'adnow is not scam; while here are up to 150 posts + proofs that Adnow is scam. Should we trust you or other people with proofs? Go in hell because I am not gonna reply to you anymore.
    With time all people will realize that Adnow is scan, just like these people do: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/stay-away-from-adnow-com-scam.2763499/page-7#post-19460255

Cheers :D

6. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    wow what a rude dude. What is scam? Scam is when you are been duped of the money you worked for. You come along to call a company scam with no prove? Well my post is not on the side of anyone but I am sure of one thing and that is that no matter the accusation tabled, you must have a valid proof to back up your claims which unfortunately you as a person don't have.

7. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    sunday smith you are new here you have only 7post til now and all of them in adnow for support you just stop and shut your mouth adnow is pure scam network they scam me and i post my proof there when some one ask payment your shitty network just block and same reply that they send fraud traffic ever you show us that what fraud traffic they send to your network you have no valid system even no proper setup and you are just trying to defend adnow without any know you are new here i m old member more then 4 to 5 year old and i know here is all people is trusted and posted only when they got scam like yours network and alert other people to stay away from this kind of network like adnow.com is pure scam scam and scam network ok so now stop because many people complaint against adnow.com so you think all are send you fraud traffic but you have no proof about their fraud traffic then you just stay away of defend of adnow.com ok thanks.

fadhi123, May 11, 2017 IP
  8. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate the fact that you started badly but you ended politely. The truth is that wise people use wisdom to talk. I am new here but that doesn't mean I am new to online posting. I have worked with so many online sites and that is why I am here to talk.I just need a wise person to come and proof to me they are scam and not just some people who never partook of the program.

sunday Smith, May 11, 2017 IP
  9. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    member from 2006 :)

Adnow is not scam
    they payed me but after the payment they disabled the my domain

here is the problem with them
    they work ppc with publisher
    they work ppa with advertiser
    when they lost money because of no conversion they just disable your domain

kikker, May 11, 2017 IP
  10. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i saw to many post in DP calling the all network SCAMM

have you ever checked publisher domain stats etc etc

just a example :
    domain registered 2 months ago
    indexed 50 page in google

and he is saying scammed from ad network
    he was sending 50k uniqe visitors in a day to network
    do u belive him ?

kikker, May 11, 2017 IP
  11. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Friend.You are really a polite dude.I was wondering if we got polite dudes here and here you are with a great talking point.Adnow to me are not scam.

12. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i m member from 2009 here and my point of view adnow.com is pure scam network so i just advice people to stay away thats all i posted my proof in adnow.com scam thread you can check them many ticket submit no reply at all so then i started to point out that adnow.com is scam and many other poeple already got scam of this shitty network i just say 2 words for adnow.com is sucks.

fadhi123, May 11, 2017 IP
  13. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you were making use of real traffic? because most people usually always try to fool people by sending fake traffics to a site.If 2 people can say Adnow is real then I am sure there is a misconception somewhere.

14. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    I know around 8 persons that receive payments from Adnow and up to 80 persons that haven't receive any payment and all with the same reason. I also know that people here in Digital point open fake accounts to protect Adnow. I don't care if someone is member since 2000 or since 2017, I only know the Facts and what happening. I would recommend to be careful with them and to tell the truth that Adnow is scam from Indian kids that don't even know to speak english very well.

fidanselmani, May 12, 2017 IP
  15. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Wow ! Time will tell the truth about l this scam network, I really don't want to comment, I have said early everything about them.

fidanselmani, May 12, 2017 IP
  16. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    So many people know Adnow s not scam and so far you do the right thing by not sending fake traffic, you will be paid. Truthfulness matters in all form of business. If you are the owner and f a company you won't want anyone to run it badly for you.

sunday Smith, May 12, 2017 IP
  17. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    I still don't understand why you're proclaiming that Ad now is a scam? Not all those that are saying Adnow is a scam is genuine, some are just trying to pull Adnow down. Adnow is legit and once your traffic is pure, you're good.

Adebo, May 12, 2017 IP
  18. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    Hun. You've got a great point, I know virtually every publisher love shortcuts. Most of the traffic generated are not organic enough. They make use of several tricks and seo methods. These are thing I feel that those shouting Adnow is a scam should also put into consideration.

Adebo, May 12, 2017 IP
  19. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    I think if everyone would work can anyone be scammed? let us endeavour to do what is right and adnow give whst we truly deserve at all times.

sunday Smith, May 12, 2017 IP
  20. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    I understand you, our mistakes brings about perfection. Most publishers and advertisers should endeavor to work genuinely and not to take shortcuts to receive huge sum of money that one will not receive due to malicious act. If it is a little income and it's legit, sounds right than going otherwise.

Adebo, May 12, 2017 IP