1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adnium: Official Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by DaynaDeruelle, Jun 24, 2016.

Hello,

Adnium, powered by Grand Slam Media, is the company's self-serve RTB marketplace with advanced targeting options.

We carry adult traffic, both mobile and web, and feature a member's area section with premium banner placements, proven to convert very well for our affiliates and media-buyers alike.

Contact us at or hit me up via Skype, daynagsmi.

[​IMG]

DaynaDeruelle, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  2. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got your sites payment method for publisher is $500 for bank wire and $100 for paxum. Amount big for small and medium publishers. But I do not understand why not you are giving the famous payment processors like skrill, payza, paypal, payoneer.

robinbd4u, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  3. DaynaDeruelle

DaynaDeruelle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello robinbd4u,
    Reach out to me via Skype (daynagsmi) or email () and we'll talk about options available to you.
    I'm sure we can find a solution here,

DaynaDeruelle, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  4. fabriciogr

fabriciogr Active Member

Best Answers:
    what about pop/redirect traffic? do you have this traffic and what are the rates?

fabriciogr, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  5. DaynaDeruelle

DaynaDeruelle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello fabriciogr,
    We have pop-unders available, both web and mobile with a number of targeting options available to you.

The rates really vary per GEO, and because it's an RTB, you're able to place your bid according to where you need it more or less; of course that will affect volume, but the system will also advise you of top bids per GEO when you look to set up a campaign.

Have a great day,

DaynaDeruelle, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  6. fabriciogr

fabriciogr Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks, what about adult? we deal only (for now) with adult 3g offers. can we buy adult traffic?

fabriciogr, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  7. DaynaDeruelle

DaynaDeruelle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello : ). Yes, you are able to buy Adult 3G traffic.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and happy 4th of July to our neighbours South.

Hey Guys,

We have awesome dating traffic (member's area) from sources such as LocalTemptation.com, XPickup.com, PassionDesire.com, SafeFling.com, LocalCheaters.com, among others! Hit me up via Skype, DaynaGSMI, and we'll discuss it further!

Have a great Tuesday,

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
    DaynaDeruelle, Jul 4, 2016 IP