1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdminTalk Project- Looking For Staff Members!!

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Spudster, May 5, 2012.

Forum Name: Admin Talk (Name may change depending)
    Positions Available: Web Developer (You will be coding with php)

Link to forum: None Specified
    Im working on this project within my localhost ;)

I am creating one of the largest and uniqueness webmaster site in the world we are going to have a custom built Forum made by us yet professional not only this we are also going to develop feature that no other site has made such as the ability to 'Customize your profile layout as you want it to look' buy mods from our shop using "Money or "Site Points" All of these features are going to be developed using PHP

We are also looking for talented CSS Designers that know what web design is, to help code us a nice unique design and keep the general layout updated throughout the site.

Here Are Some Basic Rules Of Applying For A Job

You Must Be Atleast 16 to 18 years of age to apply (if you are one year behind this limit (15) please shoot me a pm)

You Must have good knowledge in PHP OR CSS Depending on the job.

You Must have aleast 3-4 hours on weekdays (Mod-Fri) and 5 Hours on weekends to apply as there's alot to development ahead.

You Must have previous experience in coding and designing (Please show me previous/current work such as your websites & Forums)
    If You Match All Of These Basic Rules! You Are Suitable To Apply.

Please Send Me A Pm Or Contact me via to send me the following application form.

Your Name: (First Name)
    Have you worked with any other websites before? (Besides yours as owner)
    How much experience do you have in the job your applying for?
    How many hours a day do you have to develop (Mon-Fri) And Weekends
    Are Dedicated in helping us create a successful project

Please send me these information to my Email or PM

Good Luck To Everyone.

Spudster, May 5, 2012 IP
  2. Spudster

Spudster Peon

Best Answers:
    We are still looking for staff!!

Spudster, May 5, 2012 IP
  3. Spudster

Spudster Peon

Best Answers:
    Still looking.

Things you need:

A Localhost or Private webserver to work on projects.

Good knowledge with CSS OR PHP

This is also your only chance to work with a site that could be a big and active site!! (Coporation active we are talking about)

Spudster, May 7, 2012 IP
  4. Alex Roxon

Alex Roxon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Corporation active, nice!
    What's the pay? Or are you looking for staff members to build your site for free? :rolleyes:

Even going simply from the quality of that post, I have major reservations as to the quality of work you can produce. Either way, I wish you luck ;)

Alex Roxon, May 9, 2012 IP
  5. Spudster

Spudster Peon

Best Answers:
    I am going to make the post better when I get more access to the internet, But our goals are endless and you will have an awesome optunity to work with a site that will be a hit in the next few (2) years, some features that I have in mind will be unique and even better like most successful sites it will be built from scratch /the start.
    As for the pay since money can be very limited these days and the site is fairly new and has a a lot of work, we do not currently include real money, But can provide other services in return Such if are a member of http://forumpromotion.net I can give you a certain amount of FPS (Promotion Points) in return of your work. But of course once we start getting abit more active and we do pass our launch date and making money from the site (which is one goal making it a business) then we will then include money for staff.

Thanks

Spudster

Wer are looking for telaneted programmers!!

Spudster, May 9, 2012 IP