1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AdminSys - Customer management system (optimized for freelancers)(30$)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Ajayu1992, Sep 11, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Welcome to AdminSys, an all new CMS web panel made for freelancers for managing their customers.

Things you can do with this panel : (New updates every 15 days or 1 month)

1. client registration (clients register themself to access the panel , you can accept or reject them . Or they can also be auto accepted)

2. Users can create custom orders and can view them in view orders to check if they are accepted. (Administrator can accept/reject/put on hold / contact us option to that order via view all orders page).

3. Users are asked to give their skype ID , so that its stored in database and admin can view all users at adminusers page and contact them via skype (SMS on change in order features will be added soon. msdn recently rejected messaging from skype to skype via webserver,so didnt add it.)

4)lost password recovery script where the admin can recover his official account by just executing that page

5)Users can view their orders and edit any inform

FUTURE UPDATES will include - Paypal IPN, Bitcoin api payment systems , Support ticket system. Alot more.

You can contact me in skype : ajaykrish3 as I will stay online 17x7 with my pc being on 24x7 to buy my adminSys script with 3 future updates.I will update a new feature every 15 days.

Right now you can buy AdminSys for 30$ for opensource script with 3 Future updates.

:blackhat:

NOTE: 90% of the script is made by me and hence we can mod it to however you need it (price may increase a little) can change theme (extra 40$ ) , add/remove a features (varies depending upon complexity).

Here is a video about my script : If you are interested in knowing about how it looks, you can see there.

Ajayu1992, Sep 11, 2014 IP