1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Admin And Developer Needed

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by papa_face, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,
    This is my first post of many at this forum (I hope) .
    I am seeking an admin for my site http://www.devnerds.com /org /net.
    The site consists solely of a forum at the moment and is fairly active.
    Currently the forum has not had much advertising or promotion work done on it, primarily because I do not have any free cash to invest into it at the moment (This will hopefully change in the next few weeks).
    I plan to develop "DN" into a fully functional Development haven for Developers.
    For all of this to be made possible I need help. The admin that will be chosen will receive 50% of any future profits that DN makes (including all banner advertisements etc). I need someone that is highly skilled in coding (php is a must) and devoted to such a project. A forum admin had to leave recently because other business commitments grew, and they basically didn’t have time to contribute to DN any further.
    If anyone is interested in such a position let me know, either by posting here or pming me. If you have MSN pm me.

Thanks.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

papa_face, Nov 20, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.