1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adlinks results?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by fryman, Mar 30, 2005.

Been a while since I last saw a post here about adlinks. How did they work on your sites?

I use them on my information sites, and couldn't be happier. Very nice CTR. I remember people saying that if a visitor was sent to a page full of ads the clicks would pay less. Well, I can say that for ALL my sites the ads on these pages pay a hell of a lot more than the normal adsense banners.

I give them a perfect 10. What does everyone else think?

fryman, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  2. dct

dct Finder of cool gadgets

Best Answers:
    I've tried on one site and am pretty impressed so far, getting ready to trial on another

dct, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  3. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:
    My site is informational in nature, now that i'm done with classes and have a bit of free time, I'm going to put them on there. My previous CTR was pretty decent, but since the site is so new the traffic was kinda low, so I was weary of changing them. But if the payout may be better, it would be worth the experiment.

Thanks for reporting your experience.

wendydettmer, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  4. Liminal

Liminal Peon

Best Answers:
    Ad Links are great. I could not be happier. And as far as 'why would user click on ads on a page full of ads?', your answer is in the question itself: there is nothing else to click on on that page! the user is trapped in a way and that's partly why Ad Links work so well.

Liminal, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  5. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    For me, the results were not good at all and I removed them after a week. It doesn't hurt to give them a try.

mjewel, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  6. kayser_goldbook

kayser_goldbook Peon

Best Answers:
    i have just tried it and im getting more clicks,which makes me a happy man.

kayser_goldbook, Mar 30, 2005 IP
  7. kalius

kalius Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried them in one of the 2 websites I have adsence on, its the website that had less income and it receives about the same clicks as normal ads on the page, so it double my income ( its still kinda insignificant). I'm going to try adlinks today on the site I have that's pulling in some money, i'll see what happens.

kalius, Mar 30, 2005 IP