1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adlinks Preview Tool

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Surf_Dude, Jun 11, 2005.

There are a couple of free, online preview tools for regular AdSense ads.

Has anyone yet come up with a preview tool for Adlinks?

Surf_Dude, Jun 11, 2005 IP
  2. Imran

Imran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I havent seen one!
    I guess its not required too, since adlinks revenue is far lesser compare to adsense!
    Adlinks need two clicks, that is why most of webmaster's use it as a resource!

Imran, Jun 11, 2005 IP
  3. roadies

roadies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I didn't buy into Adlinks for sometime, then when I decided to use it I was surprised that it added over 40% in additional revenue to my existing Adsense ads.

An adlinks preview tool would be most welcome. Adlinks has become very valuable to me.

roadies, Jun 11, 2005 IP
  4. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I get the logic of what you are saying, but have read a lot of people report that ad-links give great returns. Probably the logic is that the page resulting after the first click is filled with only Ads, hence leading the person to make a click.

Also, the very idea of adlinks is that people could get a better "topic" of ads than the ones displayed on the page.

Ajeet, Jun 11, 2005 IP