1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adhocpost Paid Posting Company

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by lpstong, Feb 10, 2006.

At Adhocpost we are concerned with one specific purpose. That is, to help build your community. We believe in supplementing your community with quality posts.

You ask: Why should we hire you? You know you want to. This is a great paid posting company. With awesome writers with quality posts. Our experienced writers have a vast experience in various topics. From computers, digital arts, web development, web hosting/domains, graphic designs, java/html/xhtml/php/css/seo, video gaming, gambling, sports, history, politics, music of all genre's, teenage interests, weight loss, poetry, movies, manga/anime, entertainment, unexplained mysteries, celebrity news, health, art, and the list goes on. You can even ask our writers questions on the forum page.

We provide a fantastic price to go with the quality posts that you seek. We even have a trial package of 20 posts. So come on in, give us a look, order a package and try us out.

www.adhocpost.com

lpstong, Feb 10, 2006 IP
  2. Pixel Dynamics

Pixel Dynamics Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Couple questions...

How do you go about hiring your staff? (posters)
    - Do you know them personally?
    - Do you put them through any tests/training programs?

Does more than 1 poster make posts on our forums?
    - If so, around how many, and are they all individul people? Is 1 person going to be making like 10 accounts and act like 10 diffrent people?

Thanks in advance,
    - Nick

Pixel Dynamics, Feb 10, 2006 IP
  3. AWD1

AWD1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Man, that is a weak sales pitch.

I'm reminded of the Homer Simpson episode where they hire the detective to try and get rid of Sideshow Bob when he gets out of jail.

"Come oooooooooooooon...leave toooooooooooooown...I'll be your frieeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnd!"
    "No."
    "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you're MEAN!"

The unique aspect of your business is that there is a direct correlation the level of success you will achieve for your customers and the level of success you will achieve for theirs in turn. And as it stands right now, your marketing needs some work.

Spell and grammar check your posting ("e.g. "genre's", "have a vast experience"). Then try it again (although you may wish to wait a while until the public memory of this particular post fades.)

AWD1, Feb 11, 2006 IP
  4. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    -How do I hire my staff?
    All writers from my company have to fill out an application first, before working on any jobs. I must approve their applicaition before viewing the job listing area. If you register on my forum, you can view all topics, except the job listing area. If you register, than put your application in, and are accepted. I will than give the writer permission to view the job listing area.

When hiring we require them to give us an example of their writing skills. Either in previous forum posts. Or to write a post for us. The majority of writers have given us previous forum post links. Not all applicants that apply are hired. For failure of following the application process, insufficent post, lack of writing skills.

-Do you know them personally?
    I do know some of the writers personally. Not all of them, but for the most part yes.

-Do you put them through tests/training programs?
    The answer is yes. They must fill out an application and provide the appropiate answers. If they can not do this. They are not accepted and can not work for my company. If they do not live up to quality posts. They are first repreminded. If failed to continue quality posts than they are fired.

It is very important that the writers understand the rules and requirements. Some of the examples would be: Following instructions and rules, great writing and speaking skills. These two are very important when being a poster.

The answer to the last question: It varies on topic, package and difficulty of topic. Also depends on the writer. Most just choose one username.

In the most part, I hope I have answered what I could for you.

If you have any further questions please go to www.adhocpost.com/forums. One of the topic areas is: Clients question employees. Or you can view the company site.

lpstong, Feb 11, 2006 IP
  5. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will take any suggestions to mind. I will either use them or move on. But again thank you for your thoughts and suggestions.

lpstong, Feb 11, 2006 IP