1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adhitz.com is a scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mudaber, Dec 31, 2015.

Last week I joined adhitz.com and placed their ads on my 4 websites. adhitz.com has $25 payout but when I reached to payout amount they have blocked me without any reason. When I contacted to them they replied me that I have invalid clicks even I never click on my own ads. I am running other ads too but I did never get this complaint from a single advertiser. So I only want to share my experience with adhitz.com. Don't use their network. They are a big scam

mudaber, Dec 31, 2015 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt AdHitz is scam, maybe someone clicked your ads multiple times and you don't know. Good luck anyway!

Webcenter, Jan 1, 2016 IP
  3. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    I was using two type of ads on my website first one is adsache and second one is adhitz but whether someone was only clicking on adhitz ads. Even Last month I was using adsterra and they never complaint me about any invalid click. According to my experience adhitz only wait for payout date and then they block account.

mudaber, Jan 1, 2016 IP