1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdForNet.com

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by FullHider, Aug 6, 2013.

Have someone expirience with AdForNet.com? I can't find any review or something about this website. I can't find any mail or support contact form. And I want to register, but I can't, when I confirm all informations I get message:
    Enter the text from image. - I type captcha, but not working. I refresh and test on other browser and it's equal. People are you can register? Have who mail or review?
    FullHider, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  2. mustafasst

mustafasst Member

Best Answers:
    i have no problem registering, will try them
    mustafasst, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  3. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Active Member

Best Answers:
    new network ? I do not trust those network these day ...
    dungdenvn, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  4. staseo

staseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Weird registration process... smells like "fishing" or bad coding..no contact form, no company info..just nothing..
    staseo, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  5. FullHider

FullHider Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, this totally sucks! - No any info how to contact they.
    FullHider, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  6. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    arrisweb, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  7. FullHider

FullHider Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. Any reviews?
    FullHider, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  8. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, here is my review. Sign up for it and put up the banner but its give me like 0.02 eCPM rate so i remove it.
    dungdenvn, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  9. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wooow, is it possible to earn $10 in the next 10 years, I added their banner, but it displaying their logo. System tells me to do steps that I already done. Looks poor.
    arrisweb, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  10. MikeP2009

MikeP2009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It seems that everywhere I go I see their ads now. Quite a popular cpm it looks . I signed up just two days ago and first day it was bad that I almost took them down - almost 10 000 impression,200 clicks and $0.01 earned. But today I have the same stats and it earned a little over $4.

I have no idea why such a difference. Someone on another thread said that ads need some time to optimize for the content,I don't know. I have to say that if I could get $5 for 200 clicks I would be quite happy. You said 0.02 eCPM is bad but in my case it is 0.01 eCPM. So if that is double does that mean that even $10 for 200 clicks and 10 000 impressions is bad? But I am guessing it depends on how much someone clicks on ads..

So far I'm gonna continue using this, I like the ads and format and everything...
    MikeP2009, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  11. mustafasst

mustafasst Member

Best Answers:
    removed their tags, no revenue at all
    mustafasst, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  12. MikeP2009

MikeP2009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I spoke too soon. First, their network is terribly slow for the past hour,ads not loading and admin very slow...This is a temp glitch am sure but still,it is slowing down my entire site..

Second, I was showing a revenue of $5.5 today and it still wasn't finished. Suddenly, the revenue is down to $3. What is this supposed to mean? Impressions,clicks and all stayed the same... I'll give it a day or tow to see how it goes..
  13. MikeP2009

MikeP2009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    meh, is there anything worse than fixing/recalculating rates? As I said my stats showed $5.5 for yesterday during the day and then suddenly changed to $3 before the night. After I woke up earnings for yesterday are down to $1.2. That's for over 15 000 impressions and over 300 clicks. What is disapointing is that these are mainstream ads. I got more when using some adult ppc like exoclick. Mainstream paying less than adult,how bad can it be?

Now the stats are high again for today $0.15 ecpm but what good is it if they will get recalculated again at the end of the day! I'm giving it day or two more .Too bad because I like the ads..
  14. MikeP2009

MikeP2009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh wow ,this deal is getting worse all the time! So now yesterday earnings are down to $0.6 for over 15 000 impressions and over 300 clicks.

Just like that they retroactively decrease revenue for days that already passed! I've sent them email to explain but I don't have much hope. I really like the ads but $0.6 lol,that's much worse than most adult networks would give me and this is mainstream.
    MikeP2009, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  15. avenir-affiliation

avenir-affiliation Member

Best Answers:
    It is a big big scam,, account terminated the payment date lol
    Go away of this scam network
    avenir-affiliation, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  16. MikeP2009

MikeP2009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am seeing a lot of big sites using them, like huffingtonpost.com and tons of other news sites. I can't imagine them being scam if those big sites use them. I'm quite surprised on how many large sites I have already seen them that I would think would use adsense. I'll see when I reach $50 if they pay me.
    MikeP2009, Sep 16, 2013 IP