1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ADF.ly earnings from 20-30k daily visitors ? [How much I can earn?]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Kasim Ansari, Jul 21, 2013.

Hey guys,

I have never used adf.ly but i am intrested as their rates are good i saw them. Now i have a movie website, and I would like to put full page script ad so once a visitor comes from any search engine they first see the ad and SKIP it then it goes to my website. (it is possible right?)

Anyone done that before?

How much I Can earn from 25k-30k visitors A DAY. (Average UV Per day = 14k-28k)

50% = India , 30% UK/USA, and 20 Percent REST of the world.

Thanks

Kasim Ansari, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  2. Nerv

Nerv Active Member

Best Answers:
    As they are not counting all visits I would say that probably around $10-$15/day

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
    Nerv, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  3. MagicName

MagicName Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maximum $ 10 per day. I do not recommend using them because their ads are very annoying and your visitors will be increasingly less.

MagicName, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  4. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, if your visitor has to visit add before seeing your website slowly they will get frustrated and will not come back to your website, not only that this will effect your other add on your website and slowly you will loose your traffic

If you want use full page add then my recommendation is edomz.com add are clean and your visitor won't be going away because it opens add in new window and best thing I see is they have good rate for countries you have traffic from

Support is very good they sent email almost everyday for organic traffic if you have that then I am sure you can get very good rate so I would suggest you contacting them directly

aassociatehit, Jul 23, 2013 IP