1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdExtrem - Online Advertising Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by FindMyDIY, Jan 8, 2019.

Haven't seen this ad network listed here.

This ad network caters primarily to adult websites, but you can choose to not show adult ads on your website too. (Adult ads will earn more than non-adult ads though)

Options for ad zones include banners, popups, and direct links. You can also exclude certain categories (misleading ads, ads with sound, etc.).

Earnings are based primarily on a CPM basis. A direct link can have a CPM of $0.07 to $1.48 depending on Geo. This seems to be based on where users have registered. A person located in the US may see a higher CPM than a person in Canada for example.

Banners have a CPM between $0.02 and $0.10 depending on the type and location.
    SEMrush
    Once you register and confirm your email, you are all set. Simply log in to the dashboard to get started. Make sure to update your profile with your payment selection. (PayPal, etc.)

From what I can tell no approval is needed if you add no more than two websites. If you add any more, they will show up as pending. You will see earnings within a hour of placing the ad code on your website.

http://www.adextrem.com/r/735/

FindMyDIY, Jan 8, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sigh, two days after posting this my account says "not activated" when I try to log in. Coincidentally, I had just reached the minimum payout amount earlier today. I had emailed my account manager with some concerns about this on Tuesday too. We'll see if I get response to my latest email.

FindMyDIY, Jan 10, 2019 IP
  3. Gptt

Gptt Member

Best Answers:
    Do not expect any payment; it is all SCAM!!!!

Gptt, Jan 12, 2019 IP
  4. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Unfortunately, I have to agree not to expect payment. They do respond to emails, but never follow up in chat, even though you can clearly see when the "account manager" is online.

FindMyDIY, Jan 12, 2019 IP
  5. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Member

Best Answers:
    why to even choose such network at first place, why not work with established network, at edomz.com we have always paid our publisher since 2003

GlobalAdMedia, Jan 12, 2019 IP