1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adexm Sucks

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Michael Bryner, Dec 29, 2015.

They say they don't worry about traffic like other networks with restrictions but they delete your website for no reasons at all and don't even say why. Got an email just saying that my website was deleted. That is all it said. Can't even send message from their website. They just totally suck.

Really, pretty much as lame as you can get from that network. Why would someone want to add a site to some network that just deletes your website for no reason at all. Not even tell you why. This was just for trying to sign up. Yes, it says on their website that traffic is no issue. I got horror genre niche site.

So what? 13 years old or younger watch those movies and sneak into theaters to see the rated R ones. So what is their deal? That is one network to avoid and I recommend to avoid them. Only way I will try them again is if they come to reply to my thread and fix this. Otherwise, they suck bad.

Michael Bryner, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  2. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They finally contacted me to tell me the reason was gamification on my site and it never had that. Stupid as heck.

Michael Bryner, Dec 30, 2015 IP