1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

addsense help ??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by aix4200, Apr 29, 2005.

Friends,

I am newbie and just start a website a month ago appoximately running 20 -22 pages.My problem is i am not getting any traffic , i have addsense running on my site and earned .28 cents for last month.

I need advice how can i get traffice on my site .using RSS+ ping blogger i managed to get my site listed on google and yahoo 2 weeks ago ..

i would greatly appreciate your advice, very frankly i love this forums and feels happy when i see folks here sharing knowledgebase and giving great adive to begeinners .

a BIG THANK !!

Andy

aix4200, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  2. fbernard

fbernard Peon

Best Answers:
    Your problem is the same as my problem...not enough visitors

fbernard, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  3. City2

City2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you cant expect much for 2 weeks really. Just keep working harder getting SEO done and more quality links and your rankings should go up in Search engines therefore more traffic. Then optimize your websites to integrate adsense into the layout with a natrual feel.

City2, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  4. AfterHim.com

AfterHim.com Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to develop more links to your site...that is the key...hopefully those 22 pages are unique, and desireable.

If they are unique, and people need/want to read them, you'll do fine, but will have to play the waiting game.

AfterHim.com, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  5. runnerunner

runnerunner Active Member

Best Answers:
    andy, join the coop network here at digital point. It's link swapping that will help you get backlinks. Add descriptions and keywords to all your pages, and try to create more content. It will take a few months before you can get established.

runnerunner, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  6. weblaunch

weblaunch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, posting with a signature linking to your site will get you a few visitors. It takes months and months of content development and promotion work to get decent traffic. For more website promotion tips, go to Web Launch.

weblaunch, Apr 29, 2005 IP
  7. hurricane_sh

hurricane_sh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's every webmaster's problem, unless he thinks he has enough money. :D

hurricane_sh, Apr 29, 2005 IP