1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

addmefast is the real traffic

Discussion in 'General Business' started by myatharivijaykumar, Jan 20, 2014.

hi friends i have website which gets only 500 views perday by knowing addmefast iam getting 1000-2000 views presently can i apply for addnetwork but addnetworks accpets this junk traffic from addmefast
    i have saw googleadsense on thier site if their site trafic is illegal google adsense going to not display on that site.
    my question is adnetworks accpet this traffic so that we can earn money through the traffic we get or adnetworks suspend us
    and another question is google adsense suspend us when we use addmefast?

myatharivijaykumar, Jan 20, 2014 IP
    Amarkolom likes this.
  2. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its a question mark - they really send real traffic or not. but what i thought i found many people work on addfast site. so we must get some real people also it is true. one thing is when i try to register on Addmefast, then it says my ip is already registered . can you help me create an ID on addmefast. :)

Amarkolom, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  3. Elvis Wong

Elvis Wong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I woulnd't be surprise if 50% of the traffic is coming from BOTS !

Elvis Wong, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  4. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Contact google and ask.

Joe@AdPatron, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  5. onlineaholic

onlineaholic Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sure that they will ban the living out of your Adsense account. Google hates low quality traffic and Addmefast can give you one of the lowest.

onlineaholic, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  6. Ann Joseph

Ann Joseph Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you use this like of site for traffic your Google adsense account will cancel. read google adsense guidelines

Ann Joseph, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  7. Salim Ali

Salim Ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    i thinks it's totally bot..Because i have checked it and saw that totally bots works out..

Salim Ali, May 17, 2014 IP
  8. John Pagulayan

John Pagulayan Member

Best Answers:
    Don't want to sound all righteous here but based from experience it would be much profitable to build traffic to your site the right way.

in fact I even tried those traffic exchange sites.

You're going to get your numbers and better stats that's for sure. But i was unable to monetize them because most of the time, they are not real people and some who are real are not even remotely interested to what I'm promoting.

Targeted traffic = profits. Traffic just for the sake of having views and having unpredictable amount of clicks to our ads, whether we admit it or not is only for our egos.

John Pagulayan, May 17, 2014 IP
  9. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Every single traffic exchange is bullshit.

There, you got it. Every. Single. One. Sure there might be some simple SOB every not and then actually browring the sites, but they won't buy anything from you, thus not a single conversion. There's no valid reasons to run any traffic exchange, but a lot of them NOT to do it.

SliceOfLife, May 18, 2014 IP