1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Additional benefits from adwords Content ads

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by earlpearl, Oct 19, 2004.

:confused:

I'm a newbie here, been posting at another forum for 1/2 a year.

Found an additional benefit from adwords and I'm curious if any of you have found the same and if you have other thoughts about this.

The majority of our content click throughs come from 2 sources. They are somewhat themed sites. I'm now considering direct advertising/links into the sites. We thought these sites, or sites like it may have some value for our business, but the volume and relative percentage of click throughs from these sites is astounding.

Anyone else have an experience like this and what more can be learned or used from this type of information.

Thanks,
    Dave

earlpearl, Oct 19, 2004 IP
    Briant likes this.
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    How do you know where your ads show up? I only see the googlesyndication referrer in my logs...

T0PS3O, Oct 21, 2004 IP
  3. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you read through the log for the google syndication visit, it tells you the originating content source.

I'm curious how others might have used this. We've linked with one related source, and we are investigating advertising with 2 other sources that are somewhat theme related, but more importantly also attract (in greater numbers) our target audience.

Dave

earlpearl, Oct 21, 2004 IP