1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adding new 'content' pages but unsure how to 'link' to them

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Khmedia, Apr 10, 2017.

I've heard that 'Content is king' in terms of getting traffic but I have a question. I am going to add more pages to our website with more quality content on our services, why use us etc.

However my question is:

Our Top Nav is already quite full so I can't really add these pages to it. Plus some of the things would not be relevant to feature in a top nav.

We do have a bottom nav and I 'could' use this.

Is it the case that we need to find appropriate ways to link to these pages from for example our homepage?

Any ideas welcome!

Khmedia, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Link them as people would naturally follow them. You DON'T need ALL links on EVERY page.

If I put all of my links on every page of my website, I would have over TEN THOUSAND links on every page which is RIDICULOUS.

mmerlinn, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  3. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use contextual linking. You can link a page that is similar and or relevant to another page around the keyword phrase making it clickable.

chalice, Apr 25, 2017 IP