1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adding JavaScript Framebreaker to redirect the visitor from Google Image Search?

Discussion in 'Google' started by phattrance, Nov 20, 2013.

Google Images Frame is a google image search service that displays an iFrame window.
    This service very helpful for image searcher to find images easier without having to visit a site containing images, But this service not benefit for a site owner, because a image searcher will direct leave sites if the images have been got, So the site owner will lose traffic.

My question is, will google punish my blog if i install a javascript framebreaker than redirects the user directly to my blog post instead of viewing the image on google?

Anyone having any experience regarding this?

phattrance, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  2. theprince

theprince Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for the moment nothing to worry about, but in the future they may de-index websites that use freambreaker.

theprince, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Buy a rubbish domain, host some images on it, get them indexed and then add your frame breaker.
    Review weekly to see if there have been any repurcussions.

a lot of seo is about experimentation.

sarahk, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  4. AdsPoster

AdsPoster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It used to be the offender is the one who frames your site not the other way round.Even google itself makes putting adsense on framed pages against their tos. Hard to tell what is legit anymore.

AdsPoster, Nov 20, 2013 IP