1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adding Funds To Paypal By Credit Card

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by sachin410, Jul 8, 2006.

1. putradi

putradi Active Member

Best Answers:
    here in Indonesia, people can only withdraw money from paypal. they can't add funds except from american bank ...

putradi, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  2. zeuz008

zeuz008 Peon

Best Answers:
    now paypal can verify account without Credit Card or Buy Virtual Credit Card.

zeuz008, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  3. techfreak21

techfreak21 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can simply add Funds to your Paypal account using your credit card for more details copy paste this forums.techarena.in/tips-tweaks/1353882.htm in your browser's address bar

techfreak21, Jul 23, 2010 IP
  4. i2dotnet

i2dotnet Peon

Best Answers:
    Not all banks are accepted, still find the way to add funds from credit card. Any other ways ?

i2dotnet, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  5. GnZhost

GnZhost Peon

Best Answers:
    Why you want to do that, what is the difference add funds and pay via cc or bank in your paypal account? i see the same with both methods

GnZhost, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  6. TinglingToyStore

TinglingToyStore Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a simple procedure that anyone can do. It was somewhat explained earlier, but in short you need 2 paypal accounts. 1 paypal account to recieve and 1 account with your credit card tied to it. You then send money from the account with the credit card, to the other or make a purchase from one to the other. You will have to pay the paypal fee but thats the only way to do it.

The only other possible way that I know of is to use greendot money pack prepaid card. As long as you are able to fund the card with a credit card it will work but the retailers may not let you do this.

TinglingToyStore, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  7. MisterTickle

MisterTickle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is possible. Add your prepaid card like a credit card. After that is done, log out, clear cookies, and then log back in. Go to the profie tab -> add/edit credit card and then you will view the credit card. You have three options: edit, remove, and link. Click link and then proceed to the verification process. After that is done, you will be able to transfer funds from your prepaid card.

MisterTickle, Dec 26, 2011 IP
  8. Samykrish

Samykrish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am Paypal User. As now there zero balance in my paypal account; however, need to add fund to my account. But i have added debit card details to my cards as a virtual bank, so I can withdraw but I cant add fund to account by this card.

So looking forward for the solutions.

If anyone can help then its really appreciated.

Samykrish, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  9. Stanker

Stanker Peon

Best Answers:
    It can't be available on some country. As I understand, PayPal is payment gateway so they 'll just transfer your money from credit card to your service's provider.

Stanker, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  10. hecanet

hecanet Peon

Best Answers:
    Click on Profile and select "add or edit credit card." Its that easy...another way to do that as soon as the account is created. If you ever create another account, it will ask you from the start if you want to add money via bank or credit card. Choose whatever works for you.

hecanet, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  11. leenoo

leenoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Easy. Just send yourself an invoice to any email account. If you are signed into paypal, just use a different browser to respond to the email, which will have a PAY NOW button. When you get to paypal, click the "I DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT" link, and that's it, just pay by cc. I just did it for myself because I wanted $$ to show on the credit card so I would know that it was for a particular purchase. Very easy.

leenoo, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  12. csurv

csurv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Link your CC to your Paypal account. When you use your paypal, money will be taken from your credit card.

csurv, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  13. darthnathan

darthnathan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think you can use credit card too

darthnathan, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  14. arthawk

arthawk Peon

Best Answers:
    what
    you do is this.... you go into your paypal and send yourself a bill with the request money tab to a different email account than the one you use to log into your paypal. once you get the email, you click thenpay now button. when you get to the log in to paypal page at the bottom it says pay with card. there is a small fee for requesting payment, but not that much. there you go have fun, dont go broke! :)

arthawk, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  15. arthawk

arthawk Peon

Best Answers:
    Click Profile near the top of the page.
    Click My Money under My Profile.
    Click Update next to Debit and Credit Cards.
    Click Add a Card.
    Enter your information.
    Click Add Card.

arthawk, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  16. abdu_mka

abdu_mka Peon

Best Answers:
    if I linked my Credit Card to PayPal account ,,, Do you I have to load my Paypal account with funds ?
    or when I buy anything from eBay , my Paypal account will deduct from my Credit Card automatically ??

abdu_mka, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  17. Jennifer Galdnik

Jennifer Galdnik Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, unfortunately this cannot be done. You can make a payment using a credit card but adding funds isn't a "purchase" of anything - I have run into this a couple times

Jennifer Galdnik, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  18. chellosp

chellosp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you add funds to your account with your cc when you can use it to buy directly using Paypal itself?

chellosp, Mar 27, 2016 IP
  19. powerdesignz

powerdesignz Banned

Best Answers:
    may the bank which issues card is not acceptable via paypal try to add another card if you have or any of your family member has

powerdesignz, Feb 20, 2018 IP