1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adding funds in Paypal from Pakistan

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by aliweb, Aug 23, 2017.

Hi,

Is someone providing service in Pakistan where by I send him money and he transfer funds in my Paypal account? My account is unverified and I will use it to send/receive very small amounts like $20, $30. I know Paypal can ban my account but I have US based VPN through which I connect but again there is still a risk which I am willing to take as the amount is very small.

Regards

aliweb, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you think you will be able to withdraw money from it? Yes you can transfer, send or receive but I believe that you need to have at least $140 on your account to withdraw your money, right? At least even before you get banned. That's what I know, btw are you using a business account or personal?

Patricia Ann Lee, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  3. aliweb

aliweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't want to withdraw. I will just use it to pay for hosting, domain, ads etc.

aliweb, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  4. aliweb

aliweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am using personal account.

aliweb, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  5. Royal_Prince

Royal_Prince Active Member

Best Answers:
    @aliweb what you want is called Exchanging as PayPal is not allowed in pakistan so this is how it works.....

You Pay to the Exchanger ------> Exchanger transfer money from His PayPal to your PayPal account ----------> You get instant cash :p

Simple as that.
    Nowadays All methods are accepted Like Bank Transfer from iNet Banking - Cash deposit in branch - Easy Paisa and all services for sending money so if you need any assistance i would be able to help you with it :)

Royal_Prince, Aug 29, 2017 IP