1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adding a newsletter

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hdpt00, Nov 10, 2004.

Can anyone recommend a newsletter script for the following: PHP or PERL with MySQL backend? All I want to be able to do is have people sign up and the options for multiple lists. After they sign up they are taken to my own thank you page that I choose. A confirmation email is sent to them and they have to confirm to join so that it is double opt-in. Once a month I would like to send messages via sendmail or smtp, whatever.

So what I want seems really basic yet I can't find one simple script on hotscripts that just does this. They all take you to their custom thank you page, no multiple lists, etc. If anyone can recommend one I would be really thankful!

hdpt00, Nov 10, 2004 IP
  2. mudnik

mudnik Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using email go getter system.

Installed on your server, allows multiple list, unlimited size, etc.
    It's free but there's a couple of bugs in it (that I have learnt to live with). If you could figure out a way to edit the codes to resolve some of the bugs, then it might just work for you..

mudnik, Nov 10, 2004 IP
  3. expat

expat Stranger from a far land

Best Answers:
    you want to look for script mailing list

There are about 120 on hotscr from free to commercial.
    M

expat, Nov 11, 2004 IP