1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Add Text to Photos android application

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by KhanzadaG, Aug 16, 2016.

Hi ,

I have developed this application and need reviews regarding usage of the application. I’m writing to invite you to do a review or write a piece of news for our newly-updated Android app – Add Text to Photos. Your readers may be glad to know it.

Add Text to Photos is a free online Photo text Editor that enables users to quickly create amazing text on photos, photo cards, collages and posters without the hassles of downloading or installing anything. It’s as easy as 1,2,3 to use it:

• Choose from 100+ templates for photo backgrounds, photo card, stickers, Emojis and social media sharing to get started.
    • Add photos and freely customize the collage as you wish.
    • Freely save photos as JPG/PNG or directly share it via Facebook or twitter.

Check it: (Application link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bi.addtexttophotos)
    I sincerely hope you will consider reviewing our Add text to Photos Application favorably. If you need any material, please feel free to contact me. Thank you very much in advance.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

KhanzadaG, Aug 16, 2016 IP