1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Add HTML in block

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by s_ruben, Jun 6, 2011.

Hi,

I want to know how can I add HTML code in the block for Drupal 7. Is there any module which allow me to add HTML code in the block?

Thank you.

s_ruben, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  2. cjscully

cjscully Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need any additional module. You just enter your HTML code into the block form and make sure you select the "Full HTML" filter from the "Text Format" options right under the block body.

cjscully, Jun 7, 2011 IP
    s_ruben likes this.
  3. s_ruben

s_ruben Active Member

Best Answers:
    cjscully, thank you very much for your help.

Here is how to do it in more details for them who new in Drupal:

Go to Structure => Blocks => Add block, set "Text format" to "Full HTML" and write the html code into the textarea "Block body". Don't forget to fill "Block description" field, because it is required too. :)

Thank you again.

s_ruben, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  4. redzventures

redzventures Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another great module to use in blocks and content is IMCE which will allows you to upload images directly into blocks or content directly from your PC. Upload IMCE into your modules folder and then activate it on the "modules" page. Then go to site configuration > IMCE and under "general settings" enter "edit-body". You should see the "upload" link under the content text area and under blocks. But then again, you may already be aware of this.

redzventures, Jun 24, 2011 IP