1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Add a blog to my current template - Confused

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Shaggy Frigador, Jun 13, 2016.

Hey guys,

Not being a web designer by trade, I'm at a complete loss regarding adding a blog to an existing free template, of which I downloaded from MonsterTemplate. Being that's it's free, they offer little help. The templates are broken into 5 .html pages (Home, Services, Folio, Blog and Contact). I will be customizing it to meet my needs. Let me begin by saying that I understand a good deal of html and some decent knowledge of css but the blog template is a total mystery. Lets just say, I've done as much research and homework as possible, before asking you good people and I'm sure someone can give me a couple answers as to what I should do. The link to the rough template is http://shaggyfrigador.com/kk/blog.html#

I also noticed that there's an "Admin" link when a blog has been posted but where exactly should it link too? I'm assuming a dashboard of some sort? It doesn't look like a traditional wordpress, as I would like to keep the theme the same, for all of the pages and quite honestly, I don't think the original designer of the template wordpress in mind. I could be absolutely wrong.

Please help!

Thank you :)

Shaggy Frigador, Jun 13, 2016 IP