1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdClerks - Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ETA, Mar 21, 2017.

1. vbpujara

vbpujara Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

vbpujara, Mar 8, 2021 IP
  2. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since Adclerks has started up their email marketing again I thought that I would bump this thread and bring their scammyness back into general awareness.

The company owes me several hundred dollars of advertising revenue. They have never paid it out to me. Numerous emails sent to their admin address were never replied to. I also sent several messages on DP to their account and never received any help.

Don't trust this company for a second. They won't pay out to advertisers, and if I were an advertiser, I would never trust that they delivered impressions.

Since they owe me several hundred dollars and won't address my complaints, I feel it necessary to warn others about this company now that they are reactivating their email list.

DON'T USE ADCLERKS.

chant, Jul 21, 2021 IP
  3. vbpujara

Best Answers:
    Totally Agree with you ... They are clever cheaters. Their website Ranking never downs and they update their Advertising offer every month for fooling new advertisers. It is Strange that website like link collidor runs bunch of adclerk ad banners since long time are they same or adclerks paying only specific publishers. In my side my Three payments are already pending and fourth is requested to test for last time. Me to scammed by them no doubt....

vbpujara, Jul 21, 2021 IP
  4. vbpujara

Best Answers:
    Trustpilot Reviews have proved... This website is not genuine

vbpujara, Oct 4, 2021 IP