1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adCenter Pro Wanted-$$$

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by publici, Sep 4, 2006.

Hey folks,

Anyone here "expert" enough with adCenter that they'd be of assistance with a new project we're undertaking?

We're having some popular AdWords manuals (and software) re-jigged to reflect Microsoft's new kiddo, adCenter, and could do with a PPC Pro to cast their expert eye over some materials.

Although both similar beasts, there are some areas where Google and Microsoft’s ppc engines differ quite immensely, so we need somebody that can easily identify these areas then suggest creative solutions and workarounds where relevant.:confused:

So I'm in search of somebody that's well versed in the nuances of PPC, having already mastered the AdWords Art, and has now embarked down the road to "sharpen their teeth" with adCenter…

Anyone here up to the task or able to suggest anyone?

This project represents some easy cash for “little effort”…
    … plus if you’ve discovered some advanced PPC tactics (that we aren’t already covering) and would like to have more “creative” input in the project then this could become a very lucrative opportunity too…:D

publici, Sep 4, 2006 IP
  2. macnesa23

macnesa23 Peon

Best Answers:
    i might be able to help....i will be in contact when i confirm with a couple of sources

macnesa23, Sep 9, 2006 IP