1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdCenter organic search requirements

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by kawinaorg, May 23, 2010.

The Ad Content Checklist page says this about organic search:
    I wouldn't be surprised if AdWords (my next project) has similar criteria.

That's frustrating since I have several keyword phrases that are legitimate for the product, but don't show up in organic search. For example, my products are appropriate to take on many types of vacations, so "hawaiian vacation" or "tropical vacation" are keywords that I want to include, however "hawaiian", "tropical" and countless other similar words are not appropriate site content. I could just use "vacation" as a keyword, but that's too competitive and expensive. Many of the more focused phrases are more affordable.

Is there something that I don't understand about this, or is there some kind of acceptable workaround? One thing that that I've thought of is hiding keyword text in a hidden div or a div where the text would be hidden overflow. Would those techniques get me in trouble?

All help is much appreciated.

kawinaorg, May 23, 2010 IP
  2. Michelle28

Michelle28 Peon

Best Answers:
    very hard and slow to earn with AdCenter, AdSense is much better!

Michelle28, May 24, 2010 IP
  3. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Startup Companies often have big dreams and a small budget. Using pay per click (PPC) advertising like Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, and MSN adCenter alone to draw traffic may not be financially feasible

aeroz1, Jun 10, 2010 IP