1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adCenter is so slow

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by pedigreechump6, Sep 19, 2006.

Does anyone else find the adCenter interface extremely slow to navigate compared to say Google Adwords? It annoys me quite a lot as I spend a lot of time each day trying to navigate campaigns.

Apart from this one downfall I actually really like the simplicity of adCenter and it's setup. I work for a company in the PPC sector and we have seen good quality traffic from MSN at very reasonable prices. I don't think these prices will last too long but it's nice to see some healthy profits for the time being.

pedigreechump6, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  2. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're not using Firefox to access adCenter give it a shot - made a world of difference for me vs IE6.

Browser aside, yea, adCenter tends to bit a slower that AdWords or even Yahoo.

GuyFromChicago, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  3. pedigreechump6

pedigreechump6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nah, I don't think it's that as I use Firefox at work...I guess it's just the complexity of the interface?! Either that or having lots of campaigns and thousands of keywords extenuates the problem.

pedigreechump6, Sep 19, 2006 IP
  4. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is slower to opporate than adwords. and more campaigns and keywords the slower it is ...

xboxundone, Sep 19, 2006 IP