1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official AdCenter - Fast Payouts - Great Conversions - Multimedia Niche (Movies, Games, Music and Books)

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by MultiMediaCash.Com, Apr 7, 2015.

Business Name: AdCenter

Product Name: YourBookLibrary, Movie4k, urMusicZone, MonsterGames, and more

Product Description: Real Licensed content: movies, music, games, books and software. 2000+ titles

Product Price: $0 Trial (you still earn your commission for the trial)

Starting Affiliate Commission Percentage: Opti-CPA - upto $36 per sale

URL For Affiliate To Sign Up: AdCenter When signing up select Account Executive "Charles"

Ad-Center offers affiliates unlimited revenue potential with tools and resources that allow them to simply convert their traffic into more revenue. Affiliates can log into their accounts from PC or Mobile and get instant access to live stats, or breakdowns by keywords, campaign, country and much more.

Working with related affiliate programs like ours? Take our 7 day challenge! If you dont make the same or more with us during the 7 day period we will match your current payout + 20%

When signing up select Account Executive "Charles" to get this exclusive offer plus many more perks like AdBlockerBypass because you came from DP

Email: Skype: charles.ad-center.com

MultiMediaCash.Com, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  2. MultiMediaCash.Com

MultiMediaCash.Com Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

MultiMediaCash.Com, May 14, 2015 IP
  3. manikunis

manikunis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Charles....
    No doubt..Ad-center is Best...
    I have few problems with my account.....Can you help me out???

manikunis, Nov 21, 2015 IP