1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adcenter Conversion Rates

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by Professor, Jul 25, 2008.

As the titile states.

Please share Adcenter Conversion rates for various keyword phrases compared to other main networks.

Much appreciated.

Professor, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  2. seobypros

seobypros Peon

Best Answers:
    Several Microsoft adCenter advertisers are recently unhappy with the quality of traffic they are seeing from adCenter.

The conversion rates on adCenter, as reported by a few advertisers, has been as low as ever. Based on over 200 clicks (not impressions, but clicks):

* Google has a 3.9% conversion rate
    * Yahoo has a 2.2% conversion rate
    * Microsoft has a 0.0% conversion rate

seobypros, Jul 25, 2008 IP
  3. orgustt

orgustt Member

Best Answers:
    i disagree.
    Personally, i got high conversion rate on adCenter more than others. I think it depends on what kind of product you are advertising on. However there are less traffic volumes than Y!SM or AdWords.

Testing them by yourself is better ;)

orgustt, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  4. praiya

praiya Peon

Best Answers:
    I promote electronic product and get traffic every day in a month, but usually have a sale in the first day and last day of a month.

praiya, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  5. jameandrew

jameandrew Guest

Best Answers:
    Conversion rate depends upon the traffic more the traffic more u can convert

jameandrew, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  6. squarecat

squarecat Peon

Best Answers:
    I've generally seen higher conversion rates on MSN, followed by Google then YSM.

But as always this depends very much on how your accounts are setup, the product/service, etc etc

squarecat, Aug 15, 2008 IP
  7. Professor

Professor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks.

For the people who are reporting satisfactory conversion rates, what kind of products are you promoting?

Professor, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  8. Crazymady

Crazymady Active Member

Best Answers:
    One thing is for sure
    If u can drive traffic via adcenter, u will get sales :)

Crazymady, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  9. mnlewis30

mnlewis30 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im still working with Adcenter on my ads. There's one in the fitness niche where the clicks and CTR is there but no conversions. I spoke to an Adcenter rep and we tried the Dynamic Text so Im going to give it a week and see what happens.

But what I noticed from Adcenter the longer you are there the better the clicks and CTR.

mnlewis30, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  10. SEOho

SEOho Peon

Best Answers:
    That's about what I'm seeing too.

SEOho, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  11. Alexandros1

Alexandros1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had decent results with Bing. Highly qualified merchants.

Alexandros1, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  12. calbeach

calbeach Peon

Best Answers:
    I advertise with them and never get a single bid. Even i bid a higher CPC

calbeach, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  13. Zavrion

Zavrion Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, you guys have to stop blaming piss poor conversion rates on the quality of traffic. Conversion rates are primarily determined by the quality of your work, so stop cobbling together landing pages and slashing and burning ad campaigns. By the way, I don't trust what anyone has so far said in this thread because the term 'conversion rate' is general, not specific. Every business model on the Internet or in any marketplace has a range of typical conversion rates. For example, freemium models typically convert two to three percent of the time. As where direct sales typically ranges from eight to fourteen percent, but has plenty of outliers that exceed twenty or even twenty-five percent. Which suggests that conversion rates are more dependent on the presentation of the sales pitch than the actual product itself.

Don't blame the ad company because you suck. Admit to yourself, a 4% conversion rate is generally a shit job, and if you work hard to become well rounded you can do a much better job. I'm willing to bet that majority of people reading this and posting in this thread want to be independent affiliate marketers. Well, the truth is that it works best as a complementary skill, or as supplementary source of income with a product you've created and are selling. Ever wondered why web hosting is so damn cheap? They're selling the majority of people a ton of shit that compliments their service. Another example, authors of so called money systems whether they're free or not generally hone in on affiliate networks they've got accounts for, web hosting, stock design sites, or anything that relates to the niche that they can make a couple bucks off of. Which is largely why so many of you think that this game isn't about looks.

There is no such thing as learning how to sell something at x, y, or z rate. Becoming a student of sales isn't a part-time gig. You've got to learn how to determine, analyze, and dismantle business models while only looking at their presentational stage. You can't do it once or twice a day, no, you need to do it all the time. Sales is a mindset, not an occupation.

Zavrion, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  14. Girithara Prakash

Girithara Prakash Member

Best Answers:
    I got some leads not sales yet. I am only targeting for keyword "hostgator coupon" and have landing page to show coupon code ,to be honest no single sales. i am bidding $8 per cpc and really having higher ctr. but no sales. can any one . help on this.

i expect 1 sale per 20/click. but nothing happened it crossed 42.

Girithara Prakash, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  15. aznxfrost

aznxfrost Member

Best Answers:
    I got more conversion from adWords than adCenter. In fact, I stopped my adCenter campaign just after 1 week

aznxfrost, Jul 4, 2011 IP