1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adcenter account closed any ideas?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by xrayers, Jun 17, 2013.

So my account got closed and i got the most generic answer ever....

For privacy and security reasons, we cannot provide details around your specific account closure, but the most common reasons that require us to close Bing Ads accounts include:

The payment method on file was not authorized by the account owner.
    The account was accessed without authorization.
    The account is related to an account that was previously closed.
    The account was determined to be high-risk to other customers or advertisers, as stated in our Editorial Guidelines.
    As described in the Bing Ads Terms and Conditions, we do not need to state a specific reason for account closure. Please know that we have taken this matter seriously and thoroughly investigated the issue. This decision is final, and we consider the issue closed.

Sincerely,

Annalyn

Customer Care Professional, Bing Support.

Even after calling them several times and opening up another account there is still no result. I have never had this problem with google adwords and i don't understand why they banned me without any warnings.... i never broke any of their rules or used any vouchers either. Anyone have any ideas? i would like to advertise on adcenter again, but it seems almost impossible.

xrayers, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    From what I read online, both Bing and AdWords more often than not ban accounts due duplicate accounts. I am not saying you had more than one in the past, but sometimes what happens is a person opens an account then doesn't use it and then, after a while, instead of retrieving the old (totally forgotten) log in info, he/she just opens another account. Some folks got banned because they had 3-4 account but they were totally oblivious to that fact.

I would suggest to contact them again. If you didn't break any rules, just plead your case. However, you said that you did open another account. If I were you I wouldn't have done that. Because now you have duplicate accounts for real. Still, wait for a few weeks and contact them again.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
    qwikad.com, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  3. xrayers

xrayers Peon

Best Answers:
    Do they look at your MAC address also??

xrayers, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

I don't know what they go by to be honest. Usually, it's by your credit card info. But only they know how they trace duplicate accounts. There's some kind of system in place that works for them.

qwikad.com, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  5. nate23

nate23 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had the same problem. I didn't receive any sort of notice. Just suddenly I couldn't log into my account. My info was all accurate. I was going to pursue but from a few message boards it looked like there wasn't much chance of getting past the canned responses and speaking with someone reasonable. Let us know how you make out.

nate23, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  6. itzbigfun

itzbigfun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did you used to Pay money Via Your CC or Only from Vouchers ?

itzbigfun, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  7. Praveen Pandey

Praveen Pandey Member

Best Answers:
    What if i use same CC in other account for different website? Will my account be banned?

Praveen Pandey, Jul 26, 2013 IP