1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adbrite's Site 404...

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by oo9ncom, Feb 1, 2013.

1. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yelling and using abusive language in forum I don't think going to help anyone I can understand your anger and frustration and I have nothing to favor adbrite but reality is reality which everyone has to accept, or if you really want fight for it, then why not fight right way find resources, file complaint or contact proper authority.

I noticed you are only asking others to do something, why not you start with something which others can follow as well and also share how much time and money you can put to fight against it.

if you don't think its reality then just discuss with others how much money or time you can put to fight for this if needed, how can you be helpful or what you can do to get them pay others ?

Forums are more of social community helping each other and I don't think anyone likes to see such abusive language in their community.

aassociatehit, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  2. Tasu

Tasu Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't been using them. I don't think they'll pay to be honest.

Tasu, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  3. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

OH you are trying to help us then? Thank you for that

You are just trying to tell people to accept it and forget it. Is that really helpful? And now saying im abusing you is not helpful to the community?

How do you know I am not trying to help? At least I am writing in here to encourage others to fight for their right. Its so much better than you, telling people don't waste time on it.

Also, abusive word definitly is not going to help in this case but its definitly useful to people like you. People like you, live like a slave because reality is nasty and we all need to accept it. Not even dare to say a word.

Most of the people trying to do something about it but only you telling all the negatives. If you are against it, stop replying this thread and go live on your life you think its right. I can imagine, if someone like you have a chance to own a company like adbrite. You would probably do the samething and say it to all publishers "You are not going get your money, this is reality and accept it".

oo9ncom, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  4. digitalogy

digitalogy Member

Best Answers:
    i just received this:

Notice to AdBrite Unsecured Creditors:
    On January 23, the secured lenders to AdBrite foreclosed on all of the assets of AdBrite. By law, until proceeds from the sale of assets exceed the amounts due to the secured lenders, no funds will be available to pay unsecured claims. At this point, AdBrite does not expect any funds will be available for unsecured claims. AdBrite will retain a record of your unsecured claim and will notify you if any payment is anticipated.
    Regards,
    AdBrite

digitalogy, Feb 11, 2013 IP