1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adbrite with Azoogle Offers

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Liquifire, Nov 26, 2007.

Anyone have any success advertising Azoogle offers on sites like Adbrite or Adengage?

Liquifire, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  2. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've never tried that...I would imagine it wouldn't be very profitable, but I could be wrong.

The only way to know for sure is to give it a shot and see what happens

GTAce, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  3. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah for sure, I'm interested to see what happens.

scottmweaver, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  4. Liquifire

Liquifire Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried some text ads (zwinkys, ringtones) on a few sites with low conversions, negative return, after seeing Shoemoney post about his ringtone promotion. He used Adwords, Yahoo, MSN, Adbrite, with Adbrite giving the highest return.

Liquifire, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  5. nwitkoski

nwitkoski Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried it once and it didnt do well for me. I think I spent $100 and only came out with $40-50 so I lost half of my investment. I think I was careless and just rushed through it thinking if I throw $100 up in advertising I will triple it in no time. So my ads werent very good and I dont think the targeting was either. So, its probably just like everything else, you get what you put in.

nwitkoski, Nov 28, 2007 IP
  6. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But I think what we're wondering here is whether or not Adbrite even can be profitable

According to Liquifire, he said that Shoemoney profited quite a bit using Adbrite...So, it probably can be done for sure, but what's required to do it? Is it a matter of the right offer, the right ad, or the right targeting? A combination of both?

Maybe it's all hit or miss...Maybe 95% of Azoogle offers will not perform well through Adbrite, but 5% will....but since it's so hard to find those 5%, it's not even worth trying.

GTAce, Nov 28, 2007 IP
  7. DonMecca

DonMecca Peon

Best Answers:
    Its all about knowing your demographics when marketing on adbrite. Adbrite gives you an open market so you can go out and research which websites you want to advertise on through the directory and have super site targeting. So if you can put yourself in your prospects shoes and think about what type of websites they would be interested and then run ads on those websites you'll do well.

DonMecca, Nov 29, 2007 IP
  8. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm new to AZoogle but I've been attempting to get a good ROI with AdBrite for a couple of years now. I've still not been able to do it. It seems like finding the right combination of ad and placement with AdBrite is very difficult... It's clearly not impossible, People have done it, right? But it's difficult and can be quite costly.

Zibblu, Nov 30, 2007 IP