1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adbrite Check Recieved

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by xulpheecar, Mar 22, 2011.

HI dear members,

Today i have received the check of ADBRITE . i am from pakistan and i want to ask you guys that in which bank i should submit my check and anybody tell me is that this check is fake or not. and do i require the international account or local bank account. please reply in details.

xulpheecar, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  2. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1- You can submit this check to any bank as all of Pakistani banks take almost the same time porcessing the check to your account. (However, it may take up to 7 - 10 working days to see the funds in your bank account.

2- Regarding, if the check is fake or not you can check that better because companies like that don't send fake checks. Your name must be printed on the check (your account name from adbrite) and it must match you bank account "Title" otherwise your bank will simply refuse to deposit it to you account.

3- You do not need international or foreign currency bank account in order to deposit such checks. Once this check is posted in the bank (or deposited) it will be credited to your local bank account in PKR.

Hope this helps.

Disguised, Mar 22, 2011 IP
    Mightee likes this.
  3. xulpheecar

xulpheecar Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks dear i appreciate your help.
    tomorrow i will go to bank and let u inform about all the story

xulpheecar, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  4. prateekkumar

prateekkumar Peon

Best Answers:
    Adbrite check can be submitted in local bank account in any country in the World. However conversion charges will vary depending on the country where it is encashed

prateekkumar, Mar 23, 2011 IP