1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ADBLADE SCAM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AdsensePH, May 22, 2017.

1. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    @aryan481 ... dude, shut the hell up.

You're whining about one of the largest ad networks in the world. We get anywhere from 7500 - 15K payments from them every month. No problems, no complaints, not even a day late.

It's all on time, every time... because they are the real deal.

You're on here like a whiny little girl crying about the fact that you use garbage traffic and every single ad network you use says you have garbage traffic.

You want to talk about your analytics? The fact that >50% of your traffic is direct tells me something is fishy because that's only true of top level domains - and you ain't that with your numbers.

So, you're using some kind of bot system that's so bad even MGID caught you (and they aren't all that advanced). Stop being a little bitch and start running a good business before you besmirch the names of top companies out of spite.

I'm out.

Yup. I get paid every month, on the same day. They're as legit as they get. What do you mean you're paying 500 a week for traffic to your site?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
    VacationCrasher, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  2. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:

if you have any relation with adblade , you are publisher why don't you post a payment proof and shut all mouth ? or may be something wrong with you who can't understand whole topic and just shout here "i got payment , i get paid"

dude we are talking about adblade no mgid , read whole first before comment , or just shut mouth

@
    VacationCrasher

largest network ? lol and they just made there first account on digitalpoint after this topic build , really ?? no one use there ads because they are fake , no fox news ,no NY times as they claim

come on topic , post a proof of payment otherwise you shut your mouth

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017
    aryan481, Jul 13, 2017 IP
  3. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    @aryan481 Here's your proof of payments. Now, take your happy ass somewhere else and cry about some other network... just like you have all over these forums.

WAAAAH! It took me months of fake traffic to try to get a tiny check. Dude, you suck at this. Seriously.

Pro Tip: Find people who suck at this as bad as you before you talk shit again.

[​IMG]

VacationCrasher, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  4. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:

is this payment proof ? grow up !! don't post fake cropped Photoshop image , post a check or paypal or wire transfer screenshot , hahaha

someone just caught for posting fake photo-shop payment proof lolz now go and educate yourself first "what is called payment proof"

aryan481, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  5. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly as expected. You're making accusations (just like you do of every ad network that calls you out for your bogus traffic), because you know you're full of shit.

We don't get paid by PayPal or wire transfer. We take a direct deposit to our bank account. That's your payment proof - a screen shot of those deposits into the account. Go cry to someone else that you don't know how to make any money on the internet and resort to fake traffic.

VacationCrasher, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  6. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @
    VacationCrasher

yes but my expatiation was more , "direct deposit" and wire transfer is same stupid idiot ,
    i am asking for bank statement or email which you get from bank when your adblade company send you money in account ,
    you are getting $70000 and still shouting like a dog in this forum just show your level ,

you are just same photo-shop as your screenshot , next time better go and learn from your daddy adblade how to do this better , they are doing well in this scamming world

aryan481, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  7. Sarah Searcher

Sarah Searcher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SCAM adblade.com SCAM
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/scam-adblade-com-scam.2861640/

Sarah Searcher, Jan 16, 2020 IP