1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ad stops showing after keyword is entered

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Alvinj, Jan 30, 2012.

hi. i having problem with my ads. every time i make an ad for my website and i enter the keyword i want to target, the ad stops. my website has content relevant to the keyword. if i enter any other keyword, the ad shows without problems, but if i add the keyword i want to target, it stops. there are other ads on the keyword i want, so keyword is eligible. does anyone know why my ad stops when i enter the keyword i want to target? i trying to figure this out for 3 weeks now with no luck. i have two questions about this:
    1. why if i enter a random keyword the ad shows, but if i enter the keyword i want, the ad stops?
    2. can i use broad match to get around this? let's say i want to target keyword "pizza", can i use keyword "pepperoni pizza" broad-match and if someone types "pizza" on search, will my ad show?

i really need help with this

Alvinj, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  2. Alvinj

Alvinj Peon

Best Answers:
    nobody had their ads stopping showing after keyword is entered?

Alvinj, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  3. JohnHem

JohnHem Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe it is in a category that requires a manual review before allowing the ad to run?

JohnHem, Jan 31, 2012 IP