1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ad showing but cannot validate, Wordpress. Please help!

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by lsuchik, Jun 20, 2008.

I have added the code and files to my site. I set the permission for the .txt to 666. I already have .php files. I am using wordpress for my blog. I have entered the path wordpress/ad_network_294.php since it is in a subdirectory.

my blog is at www.bookowl.net/wordpress

The ad is showing in the footer.
    Upon validation attempt, it states Ads not found on http://www.bookowl.net/wordpress/. But the ad is displaying on the page in the footer.

After many failed attempts to validate, I did try changing the permission to 777 for the .txt file but this did not help either.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

lsuchik, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  2. desertst0rm

desertst0rm Peon

Best Answers:
    Try changing the character encoding. Open the file and use Save as and change the encoding. :cool:

desertst0rm, Jun 21, 2008 IP
  3. lsuchik

lsuchik Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there a specific encoding I should choose to save as? Please advise, thanks!

lsuchik, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  4. lsuchik

lsuchik Peon

Best Answers:
    Its a shame to see the lack of help support here for the application. It sounded like a good idea when and if you get it to work. I'm just gonna uninstall it and look elsewhere.....good luck.

lsuchik, Jun 24, 2008 IP