1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ad rejected

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by borgdrone7, Feb 19, 2016.

Hi,
    I wanted to advertise on one of the sites in your Advertising section. I got message that ad was rejected but I have no idea why. Where can I read why it was rejected?

Thanks

borgdrone7, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You would want to ask the owner of the site. They have the option of leaving a reason why for you, but if they didn't, the only way to know would be to ask them.

digitalpoint, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  3. borgdrone7

borgdrone7 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I will check with them. Another issue I experienced with another publisher is that I get message that publisher does not have PayPal account when I try to add funds. There is no way to pay with PayPal in such cases?

borgdrone7, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    A publisher has to have their PayPal linked in order to add their site. But this doesn't technically prevent them from unlinking it after the fact (mainly so a publisher could switch their PayPal account). Definitely strange a publisher would unlink and not link a new one... Prevents them from being paid then.

digitalpoint, Feb 20, 2016 IP