1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ad networks with $10 min` advertiser deposit or less?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by koderius, Jun 17, 2017.

Hi all
    I recently been scammed \ disappointed with a few ad networks, who either wasted my time with tedious and laborious registrations (only to find out that their service is one big BS) or
    plain scam ad networks who take your deposit and lock you out of your account or provide no
    clicks what so ever.
    So I decided that from now on I am willing to "bet" \ or "sacrifice" only $10 as a minimum deposit to test new ad networks.

BTW - I am willing to pay people that already have accounts in trust worthy ad networks
    to run our campaigns.

Honest recommendations will be HIGHLY appreciated .
    Thanks

koderius, Jun 17, 2017 IP
  2. FoxVisits

FoxVisits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What are your goals with advertising ? what do you advertise ? Do you have any experience in tracking sources of traffic with analytics and then blacklist/whitelist them ?

FoxVisits, Jun 20, 2017 IP
  3. David Zhang

David Zhang Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

admarket.hellovm.com is a new ad network looking for advertisers and publishers, with minimum deposit $5.

David Zhang, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  4. harleynash

harleynash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Never encountered such low minimum but I guess new networks can do it for a short time to attract new advertisers. But they will probably rise the minimum after a while because with $10 they can't cover their costs.

harleynash, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  5. Wilhan_UpperSeeker

Wilhan_UpperSeeker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi koderius,

Please add me on skype my id is wilhan.alves, we don't have minimum deposit.

Thanks!

Wilhan_UpperSeeker, Aug 24, 2017 IP
  6. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We have $10 USD minimal deposit at PopAds, we've had it like that since the very beginning.
    Yet, given the fact that you are willing to buy trusted accounts, suggests me that you might have tried with PopAds already...

tomksoft, Aug 24, 2017 IP