1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ad networks like Taboola / Outbrain who don't require crazy pageview min. for publishers?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by domino66, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can't tell you if they pay because I never earned enough and it will take a long time with small amount of impressions. Average .17 to .35 per 50 impressions rate and that is about .01 every 50+ impressions. I got most in one day with low impressions .06 with around 250+ impressions. I did not do publisher for too long on it and only got around .60 now. So I do not know if that is good or if I really need a lot more traffic to get really good with them. That is for banners.

I did not like just having popunder only on my site. Popunders if not done right are intrusive and annoying to visitors and drive them away and reason I am staying with wwwpromoter is better ads that work with my site without messing the site up. Popunders are up to $15 I think. With these popunders on wwwpromoter you can set the frequency to really hard or leave default which is not intrusive.

Michael Bryner, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  2. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for your Nice Answer My Frind ?Cab you please let me know how Much visitors you got per day with banner ads earning .60 Cent / what it their Minimum PayOut ??

Daniel Rodrick, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  3. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    .06 a day is max for one day with around 250 impressions. Not that much at all of impressions. I got and that .60 is few weeks long. Minimum payout is $10 with Payza, PayPal, Wire. As far as I know that is all payout methods.

Sorry, but it is with a popunder on the site too. So I am doing terrible without good traffic.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    Michael Bryner, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  4. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Revcontent sucks big ones. They denied me at least 3 times I reapplied site and denied it. I been using quite a few networks that don't deny as easily as they do. Revcontent is like trying for Taboola and Outbrain to me. They don't have the high impression requirements but they sure are making some kind of big deal about my website. It is horror movie niche site. They must not like horror movies or really religious company then. Offended by my content. I am going to stop trying with them because they don't offer PayPal payout either.

Michael Bryner, Jan 10, 2016 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Anybody have experience with Ayboll. I have recently joined them and add widget to my blog. I got few clicks but no revenue so far. Just lurking to their FAQ section, they said they not pay for all clicks, looks like some kind of CPA program.

iwebsocial, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  6. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can't really tell you much about wwwpromoter since I never made enough to even request anything. I don't have enough traffic to even say they are good. I mean they require 1,000,000 and some how they are still letting me keep the account. So at this rate it would probably take me a year to get $10 minimum payout. Not that their rates are low. I mean I get hardly any traffic after a almost 2 years running website. I am literally shocked that I got an account through them. I said in other posts what the rates are. I am not sure if they are good. I have tried so many networks and ones I have tried suck and ones that won't give an account are stingy bastards. The only one network that works decent on my website is wwwpromoter.

Michael Bryner, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  7. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Funny, thing is wwwpromoter knows I don't have that much traffic because I told them and they haven't cancelled my account. They actually trying to get me to stay with them. I like them because it works perfectly with Rocket Loader on Cloudflare and site fast as with Cloudflare where other networks have issues with Rocket Loader and using the Rocket Loader disable scripts in automatic mode does not work and is like never using Cloudflare. So I keep going back to wwwpromoter. I don't have the traffic but if I could somehow get a Taboola account that would help on the traffic part. Just sucks they are so stingy about how many impressions you need.

Michael Bryner, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  8. arnoldtahaka

arnoldtahaka Peon

Best Answers:
    this is really weird, because I was unsuccessfully trying several times to got approved by Nativly with my adult content.

are you sure you are talking about Nativly? because I am really interested to work with them as they have good rates, but it's seems like there is no way they will work with adult content

arnoldtahaka, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  9. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nativly does not have adult ads because they kept rejecting my website saying I had adult content, which I don't. So that is bull. Nativly is the worst network to sign up to. They make excuses to not approve your website. They did this twice and then told me to remove wwwpromoter ads because they had gambling advertisement, which never had. So I told them I would remove the banners and would try for the third time and they never responded and closed my account. I asked if I did what they wanted, then reactivate the account to get approved. Still never heard from them. They are bastards. Probably suck anyways. I don't know how a business could last when being way too strict like this and lying about websites that are not true to reject them.

Michael Bryner, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  10. arnoldtahaka

arnoldtahaka Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, thats what I am saying..they are good for clean content though

arnoldtahaka, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  11. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It was for

on the no ads.

Michael Bryner, Feb 15, 2016 IP