1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ad networks like Taboola / Outbrain who don't require crazy pageview min. for publishers?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by domino66, Jul 16, 2013.

There's a specific type of of ad that I'd like to serve on my content website...not sure how to describe it other than it serves very "gossipy" / "link-baity" ads that look like this: http://www.itechclub.com/tech_img/2013/03/25/time.com-outbraintaboola.png

Generally speaking, they're gossipy articles / what I'd call 'infotainment'. Or cheesy lists like "The 10 best sushi places in the country!". They very closely mirror the vibe/content of my website, so I think they'll perform quite well.

Here's the problem: Outbrain, Taboola and the other ad networks I've looked into that serve those flavor of ads won't talk to any publishers with fewer than 500,000 monthly page views. So I'm looking for ad networks with that will work with smaller publishers (50,000 monthly pageviews in my case.)

Any suggestions?

domino66, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  2. urhelper

urhelper Member

Best Answers:
    adhitz is best in my experience $0.028 per click worldwide and upto $0.14 per click for USA.
    so you get minimum of $0.028 per click which is higher then any other ads network.
    minimum payout $25 paypal and $50 for Payzza.

urhelper, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  3. neeraj1997

neeraj1997 Active Member

Best Answers:
    why is it $ 0.028 ..i mean ideally it should change depending on the niche ...

nobody can compare with adsense for cpc.. i have served adhitz ads and they are bearable only if we have usa traffic..

neeraj1997, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  4. urhelper

urhelper Member

Best Answers:
    No, they have fix click rate on all niche sites see there cpc rates http://www.adhitz.com/en/CPC_Rates
    I don't think any ad network after adsense pay such rates.

urhelper, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  5. domino66

domino66 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, although I think that wasn't exactly the Q I was asking...I'm not just looking for your favorite CPC ad networks, but rather specifically ones that serve the types of ads I described (and linked a picture to) in my OP.

domino66, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  6. allanfed

allanfed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go try nrelate partners program.

allanfed, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  7. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have the same question domino... and allanfed i went and try nrelate..

but I do not think they have active support... it has been a week now and no respond from them...

although their plugins works...

n00bl3t, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  8. allanfed

allanfed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But they pay good money. You should give it a try :) Good luck!

allanfed, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  9. Javedkh

Javedkh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just placed content.ad at my website 'techmynd'. I have been searching for other similar solutions. There seem to be more like:
    Taboola, Content.ad, Outbrain, Gravity, MGID, adhitz, nrelate.

Javedkh, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  10. Ian Rasmussen

Ian Rasmussen Peon

Best Answers:
    hey, i actually had a similar situation with my ads (wasn't able to get onto taboola or outbrain) and tried out revcontent because i saw similar ads to mine running on their placements. they're pretty hands on and helpful.. not to mention i received a $25 sign up bonus which didn't hurt :D I've tried other networks for my pages but revcontent is working out much better than the ones i've tried in the past. just a suggestion- good luck hope it works out for you.

here's the link https://www.revcontent.com/signup/advertiser and if I remember correctly..you start right away, there's no application process or anything.

Ian Rasmussen, Mar 25, 2014 IP
    sunilmamo likes this.
  11. DirectCPV

DirectCPV Member

Best Answers:
    Try nativeads.com, they have no minimum requirements and they have a lot of different widgets that others don't have.

DirectCPV, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  12. daniel hill

daniel hill Peon

Best Answers:
    I am an author can I use that to promote my book and website because I know i do not have over 500,000 visitors or I would have stopped teaching a long time ago lol. My niche I guess would be short stories!

daniel hill, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  13. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Revcontent is picky as outbrain, taboola, nativly, etc. Tried them all and content.ad and few others that suck accepted me. Not the most popular site but its backwards that they give me an advertisers account at outbrain, which I can't pay for without earning any money. Which should be a publisher account then do the advertising after but their just stupid. Their pretty much picky as F*ck.

Content.ad looks nice but their exit popup suck and don't work well on my website and they so far that accepted me as content discovery are the best which does not say much. Their rates suck and the widgets don't work well. The only widget that works is when installing the WP plugin and just adding the widget placement bottom of article only. That does squat for earning.

Michael Bryner, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  14. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have use nativly but after using them few months they start showing adult ads and there is no way to control the ads. I have also tried other networks like Adblade, MGID, Nativeads etc. but none of them works great for me.

iwebsocial, Dec 31, 2015 IP
  15. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nativly turned me down. A lot are just stingy bastards. Like talking to a rich person and they just blow you off like a bum on the street.

Michael Bryner, Dec 31, 2015 IP
    iwebsocial likes this.
  16. heleesvft

heleesvft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any more suggestions? Low traffic.. plan on buying advertising too but I have to be making money along with spending it.

I've so far wrote down to check:
    Adhitz
    NRelate
    Nativeads.com

Doesn't have to be perfect. Need for a political news general site with licensed content from repubhub (when I get writers I'll get my own content) and an entertainment waste time click baity sort of site that I have for fun!

heleesvft, Jan 7, 2016 IP
  17. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    NRelate never responded to my request. Nativeads.com signed me up but would not give me banner ads and content discovery for option on my blog posts. They were stingy on what I could put on my site. So I never used them. Be careful with them. They seem to be picky on what you can put on your website.

I am currently using wwwpromoter because the ads do not bother my site that much as other networks. I tried Adsterra and website gets messed up. Adhitz I tried and did not like the way it worked. I tried a lot of discovery networks and none sign me up or suck too. So I am running out of good options to use. I tried Adconjure with popunder but I wanted more than just popunders, so I stopped with them.

If you wonder how I got wwwpromoter to except me. I have no clue. I don't have the 1 million impressions requirement they ask for but some how got on. So I am sticking with them, and see what happens after a while. Not much earning since my website is not that busy. Since, site is not busy enough. That could be why others are turning me down so quickly. Hopefully, my website picks up and I will earn more from wwwpromoter.

I might have lied when trying to get on wwwpromoter about impressions and that is what they believed. I don't know. I am just surprised about it. I like wwwpromoter because of the statistics shows live. Every few seconds it updates on it like Google Analytics Real-Time does.

Michael Bryner, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  18. heleesvft

heleesvft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    bwaha. You lied? If I can get away with that I'll do it. What's the punishment if you lie about impressions? lol.

I'm also looking for something better than Chitika... the ads are ugly at Chitika.

And yea, got turned down by nativeads.

Might try the ones that messed your site up. Maybe they'll work for mine (all sites are different).

heleesvft, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  19. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not sure what the punishment is because they never said anything yet and it has been a few weeks now.

Forgot that I started another thread about Limk. I just started on my site with them on bottom of my articles and they are like Outbrain, Taboola. Looks nice and $150 minimum withdraw or request for payment on PayPal and there is a $50 signup bonus for publishers. I think they are in beta still. So I do not know how good this will be but the widget looks nice and adds a floating widget on all pages too.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    Michael Bryner, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  20. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Dear ,

How r u ?Hope you are fine :) ------ Recently you said on Post you are uisng wwwpromoter Ads Network ,is there eCPM is Good ? is they raal to pay ? is good rather thrn Adconjure ? How much its Minimum Payout ? is they have banner Ads with CPM & what is the banner CMP rates ?

** Please help me to provide those information ,Please :)

Thanks in Advance Buddy ;)

Daniel Rodrick, Jan 8, 2016 IP